does no one give help arround here?

blackopskid7

bad threads how i followed the bug format isnt it your job to help

This is a free pack and they aren't employees. They don't have a "job" here and don't owe any of us anything.

Plus, you waited 45 minutes. That plus your name = short attention span.

Maybe its because i share an account with my 12 year old cousin, because his family cant afford a computer. and really by putting that stuff as a name, you really boost peoples self esteem...ALOT. i already have self esteem issues, let alone some random person calling me illiterate and naming me HELEN KELLER is really professional.

bad threads how i followed the bug format isnt it your job to help

Just look at many of your previous threads/posts.

And no, it's not my job to help. I'm not paid, and my only "job," as inaccurate as that term is, is to moderate these boards.

If people know how to help and they see your thread, they will might help you. Making threads like this isn't going to help you.

Maybe its because i share an account with my 12 year old cousin, because his family cant afford a computer. and really by putting that stuff as a name, you really boost peoples self esteem...ALOT. i already have self esteem issues, let alone some random person calling me illiterate and naming me HELEN KELLER is really professional.

Pro tip: Don't share accounts. Ever. No matter what.