VOLTZ iDreamServers and Jac Gaming Corrupt Owners

CPx1989

well one of the guys in our faction duplicated something to get money and he was banned but we have been working our asses off after he was banned and made a lot of items, but the owners decided we duped too, which we didnt so they deserve to be taken off becuase they blew up our whole base and it was all legit

L o L The owners are corrupted because "His faction duped items" seems legit. Why stay in a faction with someone that dupes and you know they will end up getting banned for it and there items and possible the factions items removed?? I don't see how this makes the owners corrupted.

Can this stupid thread be locked? lmao

• 4 weeks later...

Well i started playing at this server 15 minutes ago and got banned right away. Ok actually its good so i did not waste my time to imature ppl like this server staff but its still stupid.

A guy showed up when i was looking at spawn signs and he said: "hey who wants to grief the spawn with me and Pew_Pew_?" The Banhammer has spoken! Pfff u guys suck balls. I can hardly tell how you have so many ppl playing at your server O.o i could not even write in chat to defend myself. Have yourself a nice day

Um..... he got banned for item duping. Was it specified that it was against the server rules?

Typically item duping is forbidden just about anywhere. Shouldnt have done it in the first place.

But I agree with you that fingering the entire faction was a bit harsh.