[3.1.2] Homeless [48 Slots] [Sci-Fi] Server

devu

Hi guys, I am about to start new tekkit classic server, Looking for tekkit savvy people to help me out to build a game world(s). (Preferably from UK or Europe, due to server location and time zone). It will be open in the future but at this stage I would like to recruit trusted people that will become dedicated to the role-play sci-fi game later on.

Server Address:

176.31.46.18:25565

Today alpha testing, white list disabled!

Why Homeless?

Here is the Story line.

People from Earth also known as Colonists are looking for a new place to live, since Earth is now the distant past, and a legend that even the current generation find hard to believe in. However, after a journey spanning centuries, they have finally found a new habitable planet. It's not easy to take, so they've begun with building a station on the orbit of the planet from all the resources they have left. But that's not easy either, since the planet is already inhabited by Natives -- an intelligent but still not well developed race. During the time of the journey, the government became more and more strict and many people didn't like it. As soon as they arrived the revolution began. There was a group of people that had a different idea for colonization of the new world. This is how Rebels were born. Because it was still difficult for them to settle on the land, due to limited resources, they decided to build a base on the deep ocean to stay protected.

Part of the legend says, Colonists were always afraid of invasion from foreign worlds. They developed defense systems on their own home planet Earth. These systems were so powerful that it turned out to be a main reason of their annihilation. They destroyed their own planet because of fear against something that never happened. In distant corners of galaxy nobody could have ever imagined that they would become those who they were afraid of so much. And their own nightmare became a reality. The only difference is, it is now the humans who are to be the primary threat of current times for all other civilizations. It is a time when Earth People is a sign of fear.

Rules.

Try to survive and enjoy the game! Behave yourself when comes to interaction with other player. They all Humans as you are. (even if they say they are Natives ;) )

Mods.

For time being it is pure Tekkit Classic, all mods, no restrictions. This is also yet to be established during world development. However we working on custom server side game dedicated plugin with lots of fun stuff.

Colonists

From the time they came to Ghea, colonists very quickly recognized that intelligent race living on this planet will do everything they can to protect their Planet against newcomers.

By decision of government they decided to stay on the orbit. Their mother ship was falling apart, but was in good enough condition to start construction and redesign on massive scale. Now they planing to relatively safe spots on the planet, build mine outposts and gather more resources needed to accomplish this task. They have chosen to float above ocean knowing that water is a natural barrier against Natives.

Colonists.jpg

Spaceship_1.jpg

Rebels

As soon as Colonists arrived at Ghea, group of people recognized the potential of deserting main Spaceship and start building they own base. They disregard all government decisions, believing in community driven resource based economy. They believe in technology and peaceful way of harnessing new planet, as well as live in symbiosis with Natives. But nobody yet came up with idea for diplomacy with them. Knowing that water is harmful for natives, they started to build their own base on little island in the middle of the Ocean. They also focuses on defense systems against Colonists, because there are rumors, that Colonists struggling to gather enough resources can go an easy path and attack Rebels instead.

There is still strong disbelieve in that idea, since every human being want to survive and protect each others as a whole species. However, some say, current government trying to justify such plans that Rebels putting in danger future of human race.

Rebels.jpg

Natives (Ghea People)

The day humans arrived at Ghea, it was the beginning of the war for native species. They can't recognize the situation yet, Rebels or Colonists is the equal danger to them. They are not the same or even similar to Human beings, Biologically they have more in common with the sand rather than water. And that very substance is not their natural environment. vast oceans of this planet are harmful for them, But they mastered the ground and underground world. They lives in deep symbiosis with their planet. They also discovered unique property of their natural Volcanoes. Some of them emits very dangerous radioactive waves that can evaporate any water based organism in a second when in close range. That makes it their powerful and effective natural weapon against invaders.

Natives.jpg

Please post your candidacy if you are interested in this project.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

yogibear, gianthero, xXxHitmanxXx131

you are whitelisted.

After logging head straight to the base, (coordinates on the screenshots).

I'm visiting server almost on daily basis, but because I am working, it is just evening for 2h around 10pm UK time.

I am there today as well :).

DJ_Snax welcome on board,

yogibear coords are on the screenshots :) this server is pretty much under construction, it is fresh and don't have even essentials installed to set spawn point. I will sort configuration out when get more spare time.

We will be adding some in-game info/ instructions. So far yogibear is doing great job helping me out. He just follows the patterns and doing it great.

Mince you are on the list as well.

Here is the next thing to build for Rebeles

floating-city.jpg

Hey Devu, this seems very interesting and I'd like to get a spot. Not sure which timezone you're in but I'm gonna guess UK. I'm a Swedish (so an hour ahead of you) lad of almost 18, who's played Tekkit a bit too much, so I know my way around the pack well enough to use and build with most of the stuff.. Though I'm probably the bigger fan of EE than the others, but that's just due to the smooth flying ;)

Anyway my IGN is the same as my name here; iTapper

See you online!

We will be adding some in-game info/ instructions. So far yogibear is doing great job helping me out. He just follows the patterns and doing it great.

Mince you are on the list as well.

Here is the next thing to build for Rebeles

floating-city.jpg

As a massive fan of Stargate Atlantis, I am unbelievably excited at the chance to build this - perhaps a daedalus/apollo in space - possibly in combat as well