[3.1.2] Homeless [48 Slots] [Sci-Fi] Server

devu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeathKnightx99 and roly21 added.

So far, construction work started on the Rebel Base.

We've got 17 whitelisted people on the list.

Each side of the conflict has 28 living quarters to occupy, so when joining in, could you tell on which side would you like to be?

Earth People

Rebels

Natives

Hello, I would love to be part of this project, mostly because I love the back story and can spend hours building!

I'm 18 and from the UK, so the time zone is right and I'm willing to turn my hand to mostly anything asked.

My user is Singeie <<<with a capital first, some forget it and it ruins the white list. Thanks for reading! :3

well, I was on the leaving party today, so... have no idea, It has been restarted already. Just think about the future. Make steel plates look like sci-fi texture covering spaceships, and redpower more like something natives could posses during their own evolution process. It doesn't even need to be red ;)

Hi guys, I've got 2 new plugins installed for Group Management and Essentials that needs to be properly set up. All permissions has been reset and I've created proper groups for Natives, Colonists and Rebels.

To get permissions for certain things you need to catch me in game.

Edit:

This Idea has been abandoned, and custom plugin is on the way. Due to limitations, number of plugins neede to get a simple task done, etc, etc...

You are in,

However I am in the middle of writing the game dedicated plugin and you can experience lots of server shout-downs. Nothing is set-up yet in terms of default spawns etc. There is only one function implemented /warp to help us moving around. I've got rid of lots of plugins that most of the time have bunch of useless commands and functions, when in fact there is only few or one of them being used, as the reason to even have it. The impact on the server is significant. Trying to do something well optimized with selected options we going to need.

Game has got separate worlds already, and main Colonists spaceship has been moved where it suppose to be. Ghea Orbit, yeah, the custom World generator for it has been implemented already. We have also Deep Space and Moon called by Natives 'Tilo'.

Lot's of things to do, but lots of cool features on the way. When will finish my current contract, I am sure will dedicate more time to the development. And I wish to thank to all of you who helped me in building. So far we talking about 3 people. They will get their main roles when game will go public.

gianthero is officially a Elder of Rebels :)

Welcome guys! I've got the basics implemented. I am opening the server for today for a little alpha testing to see eventual problems and issues. Is not even Beta yet so don't expect miracles ;)

So far we testing:

1. Simple plugin commands per group

Natives

Rebels

Outcast

Death

2. Skill system when whatever you doing should increase one of those:

Attributes:

agility

intelligence

psyche

stamina

strength

health

Economy:

economist

investor

trader

seller

General:

athletics

bravado

courage

dexterity

intuition

quickness

Combat:

Combat

Defence:

dodge

evade

Medical:

doctor

diagnosis

Science:

botany

computer

electronics

engineering

scientist

Information:

mentoring

probing

scan

Mining:

drilling

extraction

metallurgy

miner

mining

Construction:

armor

machinery

structures

tools

vehicles

weapons

Tailoring:

wool

Mindforce:

concentration

mind power

3. Protection management

Alpha testing has been extended till called off.