Silly Suggestions

poryy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is for silly suggestions, not evil, masochistic suggestions.

If he became a dev, you couldn't kill creepers until you have full diamond stuff and swords will take HOURS to craft.

Vanilla a la GregTech: All crafting recipes use complete stacks instead of single items.

Since when did we get into the GregTech jokes?

When potato.

ERROR: You must have at least 712167892150670192576916719 diamonds to plant a potato.

I would but I have to rewire my whole house after unplugging a lamp without an electric wrench.

Oh well, I don't have time to wait because my 1024 ruby-worth fusion reactor broke because I tried to move it with a piston.

Oh well, I don't have time to wait because my 1024 ruby-worth fusion reactor broke because I tried to move it with a piston.

Thats not as bad as when I found that setting a nuke off in my base was less destructive than picking a macerator.

Thats not as bad as when I found that setting a nuke off in my base was less destructive than picking a macerator.

My base is protected by shields and blastproof plates, and gregtech still can mess crap up

Back on topic: It is illogical to allow anything to last forever despite regular use. Minecraft commits this horrid offense against reality with one item: The crafting bench. Thus, I propose a durability counter to be added to the bench, after which it would collapse into 3 wood blocks. The counter would be infinite on peaceful mode, 1000 on easy, 500 on medium, 250 on hard, 125 on hardcore and 3 with GregTech's nerfs applied. The latter would also add a durability counter to in-inventory crafting.

What happens when the in-invantory breaks?

You don't craft anything in your inventory anymore, and hope you already have a workbench. If you don't, tough luck. The level saves are encrypted to stop people from chickening out and giving themselves items in survival mode.