Silly Suggestions

poryy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

A mod with mobs from PoP mod. Knights in strongholds whom you can choose to join if you help them and/or do quests for them then be allowed to their unique armour and go battle with them against other faction-knights...

Basically, Millenaire-reskinned. Derp

A mod with mobs from PoP mod. Knights in strongholds whom you can choose to join if you help them and/or do quests for them then be allowed to their unique armour and go battle with them against other faction-knights...

Basically, Millenaire-reskinned. Derp

I thought this thread was supposed to be for silly/impractical suggestions. That one is neither!

• Moderators

I thought this thread was supposed to be for silly/impractical suggestions. That one is neither!

It is a silly suggestion. I was gonna post it in the Request mods section, but realized what I was really asking for: a reskinned Millenaire.

Thus, a silly suggestion.

• 1 month later...

Nuclear waste turning you into a radioactive and unbelievable mutant. Think about it. 4 times as tall as usual, four arms, heat vision, can throw lethal blocks at who-/whichever the heck you want, can jump freaking 200 meters into the air, crushes mobs with giant limbs, poisonous, walks twice as fast, can destroy bedrock, and can create explosions by jumping with the force of a Thermobaric Explosives (a quite powerful explosive in Voltz).

every time a block updates it has a one in two chance of exploding with the force of a ICBM mod antimatter explosive.

This is an awesome suggestion, but I don't think Mojang could do it justice.

Until then, you'll have to suffice with GregTech.