cant make java to work?

Bibblybobblyboo

no reaction, i cant get it to work

when i try to click there is nothing happened

when i try to unistall there is nothing happend, plz tell me how i can fix (no to install lol- to much time i have saved game from killing floor)

thankyou to help i hope this is in right place, i have alot investment into this, very fun

*facedesk*

Now you understand why protective headgear is part of the standard moderator toolkit...

sorry you got warned the admins r a bit men :P

A bit? I'm pretty sure all the admins are men. Not all the mods though, some have stated they are women.

And no I won't say which of us are women. It's way too hilarious watching little pimplefactories default to "Girl said something to me, must flirt" then find out, to their homophobic horror, they just called a guy twice their age cute.

Now you understand why protective headgear is part of the standard moderator toolkit...

A bit? I'm pretty sure all the admins are men. Not all the mods though, some have stated they are women.

And no I won't say which of us are women. It's way too hilarious watching little pimplefactories default to "Girl said something to me, must flirt" then find out, to their homophobic horror, they just called a guy twice their age cute.

You guys should put a warning sign in the rules; "Warning: protective gear is advised when you are on this forum". That way people who actually read the rules don't hurt themselves with the stupidity of others.

You guys should put a warning sign in the rules; "Warning: protective gear is advised when you are on this forum". That way people who actually read the rules don't hurt themselves with the stupidity of others.

Yeah that's a good idea, maybe some protective clothing as well if they try to shoot themselves.

You got a warning for posting in the wrong section...and then you said some insanely stupid things. And that is why your avatar is like that.

You got to love the way Technic forums threat people who do stupid shit and don't read the rules. Not joking, i mean this is what other forums need: order in a way that gives a laugh for people reading the insane shit people post. More forums need to be like this.

• Moderators

Maybe a protection suit made from Nokia 3310 phones...

*Sigh*... yeah. Those are great phones. :swoon:

I remember throwing dropping mine a dozen times on concrete floors back in school. just reassemble and good as new! :D

They dont make such good phones anymore :(