• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Goosebumps911

Character Name: Kia

Character Age: 21

Character Sex: Male

Real Age: 15

Real Sex: Male

Backstory: Kia was involved in many issues...school bothered him...people mocked him... He was a hatred to the world. One day he was on a walk in a mall when met a man that looked fimilar to him. It was his enemy, Derek. He was the one that always mocked him of his clothing and style. Derek (being the jerk he is) wanted to fight Kia, but Kia would not accept this. Once Derek tried to punch him he blocked it and uppercut Derek leaving but a bloody face. Kia then felt as if he should stop people like Derek and make the world a better place... he then became an assassin. He wanted to make a change in society and help other make sure no one was hurt anymore...but to do so he had to hurt others. So now lies Kia in the land so called Xeria to seek others that make the wrong decisions.

IGN: Xgamer5369

Character Name: Joe

Character Age: 20

Real Age: 18

Real sex: Male

Backstory: Joe is a mechanic that wants a buisness. He has been searching by boat for good land then a storm hit him. He fell overboard then swam to land. He kept walking till he found the perfect place. He wants a buisness he'll make one.

IGN: Xtra_Kool

Character Name: Victor Akimbo

Character Age: 23

Real Age: 13

Backstory: After being kicked out of his home town Victor set off to find a new home while so he studied ores and mobs from books he found in ruins after 2 years he finally decided to stop looking for a home town and start adventuring for more ruins,Diamonds and Gold

Description:

Height: 6.0

Clothing:Blue jacket,Brown pants,Gray undershirt,Shoulder strap with sword attached

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Brown

Sword type: diamond

IGN: optimist548

Character Name: Ryu Sentari

Character Age: 19

Real Age: 16

Backstory: Born into a military family in a distant land ravaged by war, Ryu has been forced by his father, the 2nd Lieutenant of his nation's military, to undergo extensive combative, survival, and martial training for his entire childhood. Having finished his enrollment in his father's Advanced Soldier Training camp at 15 years old as well as done some time on the front lines as an Infantryman by the time he was 17, he packed his things and left for the ominous and arduous land of Xeria under orders of his father to scout out the land and gather intel on its denizens. Despite having reservations about the journey, Ryu is a surprisingly well-manned and friendly human being despite his mental and emotional scarring from service in the war.

Description:

Human, Male

5'8

19 Human Years of Age.

Wears the Ensign Fatigues of his nations military.

Wears a Standard Issue Scouting Helmet w/ Garb and Goggles (Up).

Purple Iris' and Brown/Black Hair.

ING:Greenwaterbottle

Charctername: Dinfar

Charcter Age: 22

Charcter Sex: Male

Real Age: 14

Backstory: Dinfar was a scientist in a land far far away. he was playing with a new experiment when it blew up. luckly he had really good armor and survived the explosion. he still hasnt hit the ground from the explosion yet and he has no idea what server hes goning to land in.

Dicription:

5' 9"

14 earth years

Freindly

Blond hair

IGN: Genius67

Character Name: Okabe Rintarou

Character Age: 18

Real Age: 15

Backstory: I am a mad scientist, and call myself Hououin Kyouma. I believe everyone around me is insane, even though I myself am insane, and I choose to believe I am being chased down by some organization. I have been working on a time machine for some time now, and have discovered that I possess an ability known as Reading Steiner, which means that I can remember things from different timelines (or, World Lines) when they switch due to time travel. The only way I have discovered how to time travel thus far is by this gadget I and my lab assistants, Kurisu and Daru, have invented, called the Phone Wave, which allows us to send text messages back in time, thus shifting the world lines and changing the present/future. (This is all from an anime known as Steins;Gate.)

Character Name: Ruath Morther

Character Age: 21

Real age: 18

Backstory: Ruath is an adventurer, he has decided to settle in this land. All his supplies ran out, and he almost died getting here. It will be very hard for him to start out here, alone, but he hopes to find new people. His old lifestyle will help him achieve this goal.

IGN: Bloodosaurus

Character Name: Harx

Character Age: 28

Real Age: 14

Backstory: Born in a little village and raised by his father, he became very interested in technology. Unfortunately for him no one even knew what technology meant in that little town. His father however, had some knowledge of what it was and wanted to help his son learn about every little bit of it so he would grow up and do what he was interested in. However, they were very poor and could only afford beginner lessons which didn't last more than five days. Time went on, and soon, a stranger came to the town. He was a man in around his 60's and wanted to help the village in modern wise. When Harx heard about this man, he was at his doorstep in less than five minutes. He was so eager to learn from him. The man's name was Felard and was happy to teach the young one. After a couple of weeks Harx had some understanding of engineering but had a long way to go to understand all of it. Unfortunately for everyone, the village was attacked. No one even knew who was attacking them. They had never been hostile with any of the holds. More than half of the villagers died, including Felard. Harx escaped with another villager who was injured. The two traveled a long way until the villager died. It seemed like he was the only one that escaped. However, he did not want to give up, he would find another teacher, another great engineer to teach him, and then come back to the ruined village and rebuild it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons