Redbarksharphaven

IGN: becdog

Character Name: Willow Wolfshadow

Character Age: 16

Character Sex: Female

Real Age: 14

Real sex: Female

Backstory:

Willow Wolfshadow is lonely. After escaping her predictable, simlair hometown where she was bored, she found she missed her friends and family. Willow used to have red hair, but after an accident when she was seven while learning to hunt her hair got burned off, and she was sent to hospital. She doesn't know how they fixed it, but her hair grew back brown.

Willow grew up on a farm, and hopes, with her hunting skills, she can find a friendly community or town to settle down in, a find herself a life.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: becdog

Character Name: Willow Wolfshadow

Backstory: Willlow Wolfshadow left her boring, simple hometown for adventures. But when she found herself lost in the wild, she decided it wasn't the best of ideas. Now lost, she wanders the land, looking for a friendly place to settle down and raise a life.

Due to an accident while hunting (which she is brilliant at, along with farming) her hair was burned off. Somehow the hospital grew it back (but brown instead of red!). She lived on a farm and made food from her bow and arrow in the forest (catching animals!).

IGN: lostsouls50

Character Name: kal

Character Age: 22

Character Sex: male

Real Age: 22

Real sex: male

Back-story: kalen a hunter living in the woods most of his life lived a simple life until one day his whole world was shattered when he stubbed into a ancient rune of a forgotten kingdom where he found many marvels of creation and since that day he has studied hard to learn the secrets of that place so one day he can rebuild a city lost to time.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: jpink

Character Name: Therfea

Character Age: 17

Real Age: 13

Backstory: Therfea was always a shy girl. She almost never talked to the people around her. She was afraid

they might talk behind her back because of something she may have done. Little did they know she

was a special girl. Even with the power lurking in between her fingertips, she harmed nobody. Well, at

least only the ones that tried to harm her. She loved to live alone, be alone, do everything alone. She

opens up very little to allies, but hides her secret deep within her. She wasn't just a werewolf, that hunted

among the thieves and assassins, but she was a fighter. She never really thought of curing herself from lycanthropy.

Her parents were just like her, too. She was a purebred. Racing through the forests in the nighttime. She was

able to shift at control, and watched the other beasts of the night live in pure misery. Therfea's favorite thing was

seeking out the truth about her race. She was raised in a small town of Alacai. Her smile always made everyone

blush, and pat her on the back. She had the twinkle in her eyes that sent some people crazy. She went to a college

not far from her hometown. She studies the physics about the human body. Some people believed that you

cannot shapeshift. Well, she is about to prove them wrong.

(My skin is terribly messed up, haha. It looks nothing like my RP character)

IGN: supreme_thought

Character Name: the Doctor

Character age: roughly 1100

Character sex: male

Real Sex: male

Real age: 14

Backstory: the Doctor has just regenarated to his 12th life and has forgotten everything from his past so he sets out in his T.A.R.D.I.S (time and relative dimesion in space) to find peace, but everywhere he goes there is always trouble. (he is not immortal so plz don't think he is)

IGN:happyguy111

Character Name: james hamon

Character Age: 21

Real Age: 10

Backstory: James Hamon was born in a nuclear facility with a mutated left arm, his mother died shortly after that from high blood presure

/ radition his father died before he could see him. Later on in his life when hes 17 he creates 1 gram of anti matter Excited he called the

science facility but right as he hit the last number the machine starts to make a strange bumpy sound suddenly the machines top explodes into many photons when the phone stops rings and the facility hears this they think hes dead. So him thinking about this he ran away with his house falling apart behind him. Is this good?

IGN: AwesomeDude0

Character Name: Joshua Rolar

Character Sex: Male

Real sex: Male

Backstory: Joshua is like any other person except he unlike others, can fight, because he practiced a little in boxing, and studies any subject he can, but he sucks when it comes to girls... I mean he has the looks but he can't talk to them worth crap. He is smart, enthusiastic, and a well rounded person.

IGN: x_awsomocopte_x

character name: Wilson

character age: 25

character sex: male

real age: 15

real sex: male

backstory: Wilson is a genius when it comes to technology and has been since he was a child. recently he has been hearing weird voices commanding him to do their bidding.

They speak of magic and unimaginable power not known to manking.

wilson tryes to ignore these things, but sometimes he agrees with their ideas and puts them to motion. him agreeing can be from fear or insanity...we will never know.

IGN: Nickvy101

Character Name: Philip Gerin

Character Age: 32

Real age: 22

Real Sex: Male

Back story: Philip served in the Royal Army of Sived. He started out as a Private, fought in 4 separate wars, winning him 4 different medals. He rose through the ranks and became Officer, then Commander, and then finally General. For 8 more years, he lead his army through 2 wars, both of which would have been lost without him. He was then promoted to Royal General, and controlled all Royal Armies. A revolution rocked Sived, and the King was brought down. Philip escaped, but his advisers and fellow generals weren't so lucky. He lost all his fame, supplies, and troops. He rode with a caravan to Xeria, and with him, 15 years of military experience.

IGN: Bunnyboy0130

Character Name: Jiad von Lenas

Character Age: 38

Real Age: 23

Backstory: Jiad lost his family from a Man named notch, He said to explore the land and Learned Magic, So Jiad ran and Learned magic And created enemies, friends, and power. He also wants to Destory all that stands in his way, So he went to his familys house, he saw Horror,terror, And Dark magic. and then he felt something Weird that he never felt before, He saw herobrine... and then he blacked out, He woke up in the nether. Not feeling his magic, and so he was being tortured, Questioned, and he found out that, Notch didn't make him lose his family. HEROBRINE did (obviously..) He was angry and then he saw a jar.... Holding a book and that book said -MAGICIANS BOOK- He was furious.. Then he woke up, Waiting for a war.

IGN: jjstarwow

Character Name: Faun 'Nye' Duberitch

Character Age: 187

Real Age: 17

Backstory: This backstory will be told by Faun.

"Hello, my name is Faun but you can call me Nye. This is the tale of my life and ,Truthfully, how I came into this world. It all began when I was a small boy and my tribes folk found a small steel device, this device was a compact reactor, however it had no cooling cells. The radiation morphed us into strange beings. We were only small, had grey skin and we also had larger brain capacities. We worked out how to use the reactor, as we were now imune to radiation, but something happened. A small chip of purple stone emerged from the reactor, then another until it formed a cube; This cube then... Well I don't really know... It just.. I just.. Disappeared into this new world... This is the beginning of my story..."

IGN Nariaa

Character Name: Kiyoma

Character Age: 23

Real Age: 13

Backstory: Kiyoma came from a land across the ocean to find resources for himself and anyone who wishes to join him on his journey ( No one is with him at start ). He is an engineer looking to build more advanced machines, and even further advanced weapons aswell. He often wears goggles to purtect his weak sighted eyes from any further harm from the sun. He has an open mind he uses often to get out of tough times. he is strong with his legs allowing him to sprint effictivfly across obsticles.

( Hope this is good enough )

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: pdtodd9

Character Name: Quintus Stridor

Real Age: 17

Backstory: Quintus seeks knowledge and adventure. He is a scholar that loves to travel and gain various companions. Despite his love to travel, He is most often found in one place building and making various creations. His past is simple, He learned a vast amount of knowledge at a young age and is usually using that knowledge to build and create but that has grown tiresome, thus he seeks the thrill of adventure.

• 1 month later...

IGN: adamraider1015

Character Name: Angel Sterling

Real Age: 16

Backstory: After competing in the Hunger Games, Angel made her journey after being banned for not killing the last player, due to fear of actually killing a person. After being banned from society, she ran off to an outside world where nobody exists and she must survive on her own. Missing all of her loved ones back in town, she nearly committed suicide finding a toxic waste site, and attempted to drown herself in the waste. Somehow and sadly she survived but now is immune to feeling the earth, as in having a bodiless soul.

• 1 month later...

IGN:slayerzoom56

Character Name: Allen Wilcox

Character Age: 32

Real Age: 18

Backstory: An ordinary teenager born to a scientist searching for the secrets of immortality. He was asked by his father to come allow him to test a new injection he invented with his team to see if he could resist death. He was then hung from a tree outside and he did not survive. After being revived by his father he stopped aging permanently. He still got hurt and could die but time no longer reigned his master. He invents in his spare time looking to own a lab of his own just like his fathers so that someday his children and eventual lover would become untouchable by time just as he was.

(Also I cant connect to the server from my tekkit can I please get some help regarding that? Is the server only up at certain times?)

• 1 month later...

IGN:jswks

Character Name: James Boston

Character Age: 26

Real Age: 15

Backstory: i was a trucker in Florida,i was shipping goods to New York and i had to make a stop to get gas and i was stranded 7 miles back in a town called Sylacauga Alabama, there was only 50 other people around in little houses so i stopped and called and canceled the delivery, now i ended up staying at Atlanta Georgia. After That i couldn't find a job. i couldn't feed my self, i couldn't get water there was no where to go

IGN:N00blytube

Character Name: John Haddon

Character Age: 29

Backstory: After quitting his old career making minimum wage at a cake factory, John decides to head off for adventure with his best friend David Smith. As they venture they look for a good place to start their own factory.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:tarringate

Character Name: stanely

Character: 31

Real Age:15

Real sex:male

Backstory: After having a depressing job and no where else to go or fit in. Stanely decided he would embark on a ongoing journey to find

the answer to the universe and how it began in his own eyes, creating master pieces even though it will be a mystery to anyone else's eyes

it will always be a next step for him in life and itself.Even if he was stranded he would still carry on to show the world how a normal human mind would solve the problem.

IGN:Metadross

Character Name:Michel Dainki

Character Age: 25

Real Age: (much rather not say)

Real sex:Male

Backstory: I was stuck in a dead end job in the big city as a office worker, what i sold i have no idea. so because i was sick and tired of my jerk of a boss i left to find peace in nature away from the endless paper trails and pointless pizza parties.

I was a graduate of MIT in Biology, agriculture, and Mechanics. how i ended up in my job in the first place is something i still wonder about

Because i found all sorts of chemistry fascinating i spent quite a bit of time around the nuclear reactor, maybe the reason i couldn't get a job was because i mutated to look like a blue creeper but to be honest if you get to know me i am a harmless guy.

IGN: Geolomus

Character Name: Paul Watson

Character Age: 19

Real Age: 23

Backstory: Paul studied IT, Physic and Astronomy, and followed some science courses. After several jobs in the IT industry he was kicked out by reforms. He was angry at the persons who controlled the society so he join a group of hackers, and built his way up in the industry. Then it was time to create his own organisation...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons