[0.5.7] Xeria, A Tekkit Roleplay Server. [Whitelist][W.I.P][Roleplay]

Redbarksharphaven

IGN: SirLiam1124

Character Name: William Ironblood

Character Age: 24

Character Sex: Male

Real Age: 15

Real sex: Male

Backstory: William worked in a weapon testing facility when the power source a nuclear power plant overpowered and the coolant cells were emptied exploded while William was working in it. He was covered in nuclear gases and mutated into a dwarf. He now masters in medieval weapon crafting and is trying to make a living in his new life.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: teva9800

Character Name: Emmy

Character Age: 16

Character Sex: girl

Real Age:14

Real sex: girl

Backstory: Dropped off into a heavily wooded forest at the age of 8, Emmy has been fighting for her life, trying to keep her sanity. Emmy was never liked because of her odd condition. She had been tested on in a lab ever since she was little, being poked and prodded, because of this, Emmy has the ability to morph between a grey wolf, and a human, plus he has wings!. Emmy is a fierce fighter, and a good shot with a bow and arrow. Emmy has always been ahead in her knowledge of how to create and build things, even though she had very little schooling. Emmy has always had to figure out life on her own, even when she was living with her parents. Emmy just wants to find a place to settle down, and start a new life.

IGN: SwissHunter

Character Name: Basteal

Character Age: 20

Character Sex: M

Real Age: 20

Real sex: M

Backstory: Finally deciding it was time to leave home, Basteal embarks on a journey to build his future. He hopes to find a nice area and set up a quiet cabin in the mountains as he enjoys the fresh air and the large open spaces. Along his journey unfortunatly, he encounters a bunch of thieves that steal what few tools and coin he carries, and so finds himself with nothing. While slightly discouraged, he carries on searching for the ideal place to set up.

IGN: combinebuster

Character Name: Dr. Isaac Alkins

Character Age: 45

Real Age:15

Backstory: Dr Isaac was send to the island to discover the source of the infection, He had no idea where he should go so he just wandered off, Everything went well until it got night. The creatures started walking out of the caves in great numbers, Isaac started running a few creatures followed him into the endless forest, after a while they started losing interest and walked off, Isaac was happy so he continued on, he did mind anything around him, it was still dark and Isaac wasn't really alert until he saw a Green blurry creature walked up to him and started Hissing, Isaac was shocked of the Green figure he just stood there looking at it coming closer until it exploded and Isaac was shot at a nearby tree, unconcious, after the happening Isaac has partial amnesia, he didn't know where he came from or why he is on this Mysterious island, but he never forgot his skills and Professions. until this day Isaac has made a Research Encampment in the middle of a forest, all alone.. testing on the creatures.

ign:none

char name enderon

age 15

sex male

real age 14

real sex male

backstory: found alone in the woods by a group of traveling endermen(and enderwemen) he was raised as one of their own until his 14th birthdate when his tribe found an enderdragon carcass enderon absorbed the power from it and was feard by his tribe for he was ender-born

IGN: Alchemist_Arthur

Character Name: Atamos Smith

Character Age: 25

Character Sex: male

Real Age: 14

Real Sex 14

Backstory: Homeschooled professor and result of 15,000 year breading program to create the perfect human. He grew up in the orbital space station L.E.O. 2 and was subject to many experiments, one experament halted his ageing process. when he was sent to earth he has had trouble finding work so he set off to build an appliance/power company

ign: thetabor

character name: tabor

character age: 16

character sex: male

real age: 14

real sex: male

backstory:a poor boy no one liked.he knew he could do great thing if someone let him. so he wanted something new or at lest better.

(some people might think my skin is wird)

IGN:_DarkDrifter_

Character Name: DarkDrifter

Character Age: unkown

Real Age:24

Real sex:Male

Backstory:he is a lone drifter traveling from place to place working as a mercenary for hire. he caries nothing more than the clothes on his back and his trusty sword. he has been given the name Dark Drifter from the many people who see him just wonder through not knowing about his sedious past just the darkness that seems to follow this man. this lone man is known to take dozens of lives even know to slay a dragon or two. his origins are unknown and his motives are unknown but he seems to be on a mission.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:kidgamer100

Character Name: Yuri

Character Age: 53

Real Age: 16

Real sex: male

Backstory: an old fella with a gray beard and is losing his hair from treatments for cancer , hes been around for a long time now and old not much in a fight but a great thinker in hes time alive hes learn alot of technical thinks computers being alot of it hes also Head CO of SteamPunk inc. and is trying to find a cure to the disease that is slowly killing him.

IGN: Bombster 649

Character Name: Goku Vegeta

Character Age: 18

Experience: I barely started playing tekkit but i have 3 years of experience on minecraft.

Backstory: This Backstory will be told by Goku.

" Hello my name is Goku. I barely found out how i lost my parents. My friend Vegeta had told me that my parents were in battle with these bad guys and they were blown up into pieces by one creature named Freeza. My grandfather has taught me all i know today. I have been surviving by myself with a pole that can extend and my hands that have been taught to fight bad. I have learned martial arts from my grandfather and i have been learning a lot of moves from my enemies. In these past days i have been traveling to see where i can set a village so that i can protect my friends and family that i have barely met these past couple of days. I plan to find a place where good people can have peace and never have to face evil like i did. Sometimes i feel so lonely because i lost my grandfather after he taught me everything including school subjects. I cant remember how my grandpa died though. All i remember is me looking at the moon one night and then the sun the next day and my grandpa was lying in the floor dead."

Juan: I hope you like my backstory. I got it from an anime. If you don't know this anime you should watch it. This anime is very cool. If your intrested in it you can just go to the website to watch it : www.dbz.tv I hope i get accepted i am really exited because i really want to be in this roleplay. You seem like a cool dude. Well i hope you like it and please tell me what should i fix. :)

IGN:crystalislol

character name : chrystoph maczealons

character age : 27

character sex: male

real age: 16

real sex: female

backstory: chrystoph (prenounced cry-stof) (likes to be called chry) is a 27 year old elf who renounced his noble heritage and is now on a journey to find his own way into the world. he hides his ears under his hair and is very suspicious of strangers although he is usually kind he does not trust people. chry is good with a sword and builds houses for productivity not asthetics unless he wants to build a garden.

IGN: Veirz

Character Name: Daniel Fellows

Character Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Backstory: Daniel fellows, a scientist that studys in the areas of physics and geography, but he takes intrest into alot more subjects then that such as biology, technology and a few dips into magic. Daniel Fellows studied at a small village that had great knowledge called Woodhoven. It was one day when nearby bandits raided the village, burning down houses, killing innocents, plundering the towns supplies. Few survived that attack. Daniel Fellows of course was one of them but his family was not. You could say his life was stolen. He now studies the arts of theivery such as stealth and hand to hand combat. He believed he was no scientist anymore but a Intellegent theif. After leaving the village with no regret. He made his quest. To find Xeria. A place the villagers gossiped about, their he will go to do what ever is necessary to survive. When he set off, he had walked in no paticular direction other then the direction the bandits went. South.

Authors Note: I do really hope to get accepted because I think tekkit roleplay would be very fun and I like to try out new things. (my background was thought up by myself and some inspiration from books but nothing more.)Oh and I check over this post daily and edit mistakes.

character name: rythian

character age: 15

character sex : male

real age : 11

real sex : male

backstory: rythin was a nice man untile one day wen a unkonw looking toicx man came up to him and spok to him i am going to chane you into the one ender hunter to kill all thing until hey find the one enderdragen to have it bloode in hes body and the at what the man tolled him

BUT he is fating it to stop the minecraft wrold to be...........

unknonw. I doubt they would let you in because you can't spell for shit and ur story is shit as hell. Plus 11 year olds like you would have no chance of getting in. Please delete ur comment and make a new one thats 10x better OOOORRR you can stop posting comments because ur not alowed to have 2 characters. Also, put some more effort into it. You can't say unknown age,name,history. Thats just cheap and stupid. You don't even know how to spell unknown.....

IGN: minecen

Character Name: call me cen for short

Character Age: 22

Real Age: 22

Real sex: male

Backstory: after a nasty run in with space pirates my ship crashed in to the ocean. I managed to swim to shore and have been traveling ever sense. but its about time i settle down and start building a new ship to get off this rock.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Spartankill3r

Character name: Luke Rosendo

Character age: 23

Character sex: Male

Real age: 15

Character biography: Luke was born into a family line of Assassins, Only child, Parents deceased. Fulfilling his ancestors wishes of Wealth and Courage. Luke looks like he may be an everyday farmer, but there's more to him then that. He has a double life that nobody knows him as. He has what you could call "A Secret Lair" hiding somewhere in his Farm-home where he hides his secret of being an Assassin of L'Assassino di Ordine. (Or The Assassin's Order.) His everyday "Home" is basic Tech, Animals, Hoes, and of course Farming. Nothing special, but under his home is technology and secrets that the average person may not now exists. People who know him as a Farmer, find him Friendly. Sharing, and Trustworthy. But the ones who know his Secret. Won't live to tell the tale.

• L'Assassino Di Ordine: is an Order of Violent justice I guess you could say. Only reason to target someone is if they had done something wrong, or if someone pays in good coin and has a good reason to kill them. It is slowly dieing, As he is the last Rosendo (True-Blood to the Order) and any recruits are long gone in the past.

Appearance:

• Everyday outfit - People usually see him in an old Farmers outfit. Not too Genuine hence that he "looks" poor. Just an Button up shirt, Jeans or Overalls, and a hat if working.

• Secret Side - No Definition. Nobody lives to see it.

IGN: J_M_BB

Character Name: Jarloth Ugskiehame

Character Age: 27

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: male

Backstory: Jarloth is a viking driven out of his village because the earl was jealous of his wife. He returned several days later to find all the town raveged by undead zombies. Now, with nowhere else to turn to, he drives all of his focus and thought onto his building and shipmaking.

IGN: ilovekitties

Character Name: Amanda

Character Age: 18

Character Sex: F

Real Age:14

Real sex:M

Back Story:Left her family and home to join the work life. A couple days later after settling in her new place gets kidnapped and woke up on a what looks like abandoned island. Abandoned maybe guess she'll find out.

And My freind

IGN: doop73

Character Name: Dan The Enderman

Character Age:

Character Sex:M

Real Age:12

Real Sex:M

Back Story: Growing up in Minecraftia as young a unique Enderman. It was hard being different then the rest who only wanted to torture and strike fear into the inhabitants of Minecraftia. As for I wanted only peace with the inhabitants. As the years went on i moved away many times till i found a secluded island where i lived in peace. After many years a peculiar girl washed up on shore lost not knowing where she was. So from that day on she lived with me peacefully and we helped each other out with all sorts of things. I could finally be at peace alone. Or can I? DUN DUN DUN

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Fuzzbuster

Character Name:Beldiir

Character Age: (19)

Character Sex: (Male)

Real Age:20

Real sex:Male

Backstory: Beldiir is straight out of the Market District of Tarkin Point, a small settlement in the province of Helonshire. Beldiir is a strong open minded Dwarf, and is a Blacksmith by trade he set out at the age of 18 with a small band of townsfolk looking to better their lives, and start their own settlement. Happily settled in his newly founded town, he set off to claim it with the king, upon his return he finds that the town has been ransacked and it's people have been slain. Beldiir has since sworn vengeance on anything, or anyone who dared stand in his way ever since then.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons