[1.1.3] ChudGaming Voltz [32GB RAM] [60 slots] [PVP] [FACTIONS]

Azmic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that nuclear missiles are messed up so you can't craft them but if anyone gets the materials to make them you can just trade them with one of us to get it. I also know they fixed the circuits and seems they changed all the recipes with the control circuit to the basic circuit.

Well, I learned that with the different files that 1.1.3 bring, we couldn't use the hosting we had so we got a different host with better specs as well. But to answer your question, hopefully not long at all.

We're going from 4gb ram to 32gb ram so that should help out a lot.

As far as I know there is no formal change log but each mod tends to keep a change log in some sort of form otherwise the best ways to find things out is to play around in creative in single player take a look at the tinker table look around at the various mod pack items.

Speaking of which there are some images and icons for the electric expansion pack that seem to be messed up in version 1.1.3 anyone else see that? The in game models are fine but the icons have disappeared or are distorted.

Well, I learned that with the different files that 1.1.3 bring, we couldn't use the hosting we had so we got a different host with better specs as well. But to answer your question, hopefully not long at all.

We're going from 4gb ram to 32gb ram so that should help out a lot.

Sorry to double post but holy crap, and might I ask which service you went with?

And also will the ip string be changing along with it?

As far as I know there is no formal change log but each mod tends to keep a change log in some sort of form otherwise the best ways to find things out is to play around in creative in single player take a look at the tinker table look around at the various mod pack items.

For some reason my singleplayer in Voltz do not work. I keep getting stuck at building terrain.

I find it very hard to find what I want to find when it is Voltz related. I usually find what I want but this stuff is so spread out :P

PS. Once again love the specc upgrade!

I know optifine does that for all the new versions at least for me.

Takes me about 30 seconds to generate a new single player map with 8GB of ram and an i7 and 4 year old g-card that still is base valued at 400 so I dunno maybe the new world generation is just slow.

Also guessing this new host means a new map correct? So you guys are probably going to need some time to setup spawn and permissions and such.

lol, I still need to find a location for my main base that I like and ill transition from my current temp base.

Got two large solar arrays, 3 battery boxes a tinker table and a power tool with the highest battery upgrade and all resource gathering related modules. A decent start.

Might want to update this as well http://voltzservers.com/server/128/view/voltz-chudgaming-com

32gb of ram, voltz version 1.1.3 :D

We're updating files to the new host now :) But I will actually add permissions to use the player chestshops.

Cool :) also while your at it whats your opinion on owner permissions? Better with or without them, without them we get thievery tactics which inspire their own play style. With them faction leaders can protect valuables and assign each player their own spot for personal storage within their territory.

Cool :) also while your at it whats your opinion on owner permissions? Better with or without them, without them we get thievery tactics which inspire their own play style. With them faction leaders can protect valuables and assign each player their own spot for personal storage within their territory.

The version of factions that Azmic is using is "stone age" old. I don't think it got ownership implanted.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons