Adjusting flight characteristics of MM PowerSuit?

Vaygrim

I currently have Jet Pack, Jet Boots, Glider Wings, and Flight Control (Helmet) installed. If I move one square forward, I drop about three squares in height (without space being held). Same problem when moving backwards. Keeping altitude while moving forward requires the space bar be held down more than 75% of the time otherwise you drop like a falling brick. (This is all however, without holding down shift for the glider function.)

Makes short controlled movement an extreme pain.

Yeah flight control is really finicky, luckily MachineMuse agrees

I'm looking at refining it a bit' date=' the current version is kind of jumpy. I might make the current behaviour of flight assist the default behaviour of the jetpack, and then have flight assist give more fine-tuned control.[/quote']

You can, it seems, edit some multipliers for some things in the config file, but nothing for Flight Control, so it doesn't seem possible now. Having a weight of 25kg might exacerbate the problem, so maybe look out for that, but it doesn't seem there's any way to remedy it further at the moment.

The biggest problem you will encounter with the power suits is weight. You have to manage the weight to a lower level in order to maximize your flight capabilities. This will, however, make you less resilient and you will probably take more damage, but that's just a cost of decent flying.