Purple Matter (Epic)

20130308141246.pngOk, so when I first figured out how to do this, I was with my friend Brodus. This is simply an eye illusion but it's still really cool to look at. So if any of the modders are reading this, I suggest putting this into tekkit. So I hope you think that this is cool too, cause me and Brodus were jumping out of our seats when we first made this. I'm going to keep it a secret how I made this for now, but if a modder wants to add this into a game, I will gladly show him. Oh and my minecraft name is zappy907.

Dude, you made the ultimate, most stable of all matter! It's so stable, you can set it on fire and it won't even burn! Of course, it's the most useless item since you can't craft with it, not can you pick it up, being so wedded to the physical world...

Uh, you aligned a red matter and a dark matter, yeah? Is it that cool? Is there something I'm missing?

"This is simply an eye illusion but it's still really cool to look at" and "if a modder wants to add this into a game, I will gladly show him." Learn to read, Idiot

"This is simply an eye illusion but it's still really cool to look at" and "if a modder wants to add this into a game, I will gladly show him." Learn to read, Idiot

Pretty sure my reading ability is well good enough to understand what you said, thanks. I just don't see the coolness in aligning two sprites like that. And I don't understand why a modder would be interested in that.

Ermargurd purpl mater so epic.

wHLahTa.png

Don't call people idiots when you're overreacting yourself. You just aligned the two sprites, acting as if it was something really cool, extraordinary and hard to do. Pro tip: It's not.