Urgent! My friend is an idiot!

randomguy_123

I'm not saying that its the Technic pack teams fault but my friend caught a virus from the Technic pack and he had to pay the government 200$ in American money because the virus downloaded pirated content. All i'm saying is that you all should watch out when downloading things

I'm not saying it's the technic pack team's fault but I downloaded the launcher and found a $20 bill, then the nigerian government sent me USD One million ($1,000,000) dollars for thwarting their deposed prince's attempt to funnel money out of the country.

So if he really did get a virus from it, then why did nobody else? Chances are he just went on other dodgy websites. You don't need to download anything to get a virus.

Jesus Christ... One of the goals of someone who makes a virus is to make money. The virus that your friend got just tricked him into paying it $200 dollars to it. My school has the same EXACT virus (Or a version of it claiming it was the FBI and if you wanted to continue using the computer you have to pay for the pirated content) Tell your friend he is an idiot and to call his bank and refund or cancel the transaction. Ya numbskull.

Jesus Christ... One of the goals of someone who makes a virus is to make money. The virus that your friend got just tricked him into paying it $200 dollars to it. My school has the same EXACT virus (Or a version of it claiming it was the FBI and if you wanted to continue using the computer you have to pay for the pirated content) Tell your friend he is an idiot and to call his bank and refund or cancel the transaction. Ya numbskull.

since the cat's out of the bag, pretty much this. the technic launcher doesn't contain any viruses, your "friend" is just a complete idiot and payed some script kiddie in russia or whatever $200 for no reason. tell him to burn his computer and never replace it.

since the cat's out of the bag, pretty much this. the technic launcher doesn't contain any viruses, your "friend" is just a complete idiot and payed some script kiddie in russia or whatever $200 for no reason. tell him to burn his computer and never replace it.

Replace it, but with a photo of me in a heart shaped frame. It will fill the empty hole 200$ in American money has left in his heart.

unfortunately, it won't fill the void between his ears :(

That depends how much of an idiot he is...

Or perhaps he was some sort of super-genius who had a computer in his brain.