server more updated then pack?

When i download the server (recommended) and latest for tekkit lite it says i need a bunch of mods or need to update now if it's something that i have gotten good at is modding and id changing, so i go check out the mods between server and single player tekkit lite and i notice the server has dimensional doors and tekkit lite doesn't, also i noticed the mods are not updated and forge is not as well i had to change id's and update my mods then give it to my friends for them to get on my server. If it's illegal to give the mods folder config folder and core mods folder to get there tekkit lite to the point to get on my server please tell me and i won't do it again.

If you are downloading server 0.5.7 then make sure in the launcher you are not set to use the latest build as that will be 0.6.0. Instead select manually choose a build and run against the 0.5.7 version. You shouldn't have any issues then

i'm actually using 0.5.9 for a server that's 0.6.0 meaning that the server is more updated that's what this whole forum is asking.

look 0.6.0 for tekkit lite isn't out yet go look at the updates also i really don't mind all it was was a simple question not an argument to make people mad.

0.6.0 is out, it is just at the bottom of the list instead of the top. Use the scroll bar to find it.

it looks like maybe they forgot to include modular powersuits in the 0.6.0 client pack. i say forgot because i don't see why it would have been yanked, and there isn't any note about it in the changelog, so yeah, just thinking it was an honest mistake. it's easily rectified anyway.

ok anyways i fixed the problem should

it looks like maybe they forgot to include modular powersuits in the 0.6.0 client pack. i say forgot because i don't see why it would have been yanked, and there isn't any note about it in the changelog, so yeah, just thinking it was an honest mistake. it's easily rectified anyway.
ok cool hope they fix the problem in the mean time gotta help a friend with his tekkit lite

Dev versions can be pushed out without the complete pack for various reasons, it's just another part of the process

It is a dev version, they might pull something out just to see what happens without it. It might be an error, might not be. You just never know, and complaining about it or asking them to "fix" it is all pointless.

not asking or complaining to them i'm asking if the server is more updated i actually think they forgot but no one said i was complaining.