Nether Ores Non-Existent

Archidae

can someone help me out here. I'm on a mac i cant find the world nether folder. there is nothing in the install folder. I've also looked for anything in app support folder and nothing. Can someone tell me where i can find it. I've changed the .cfg file and now need to regen the nether. thanks all.

• Discord Moderator

There is a folder inside your "world" folder (whatever it is named in your server.properties file) called "DIM-1". This is the Nether. I you simply stop the server and remove the entire "DIM-1" folder it will be regenerated when you restart the server.

There is a folder inside your "world" folder (whatever it is named in your server.properties file) called "DIM-1". This is the Nether. I you simply stop the server and remove the entire "DIM-1" folder it will be regenerated when you restart the server.

AWESOME thank you sir!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i just had to change my nether ore config file to get nether ores on a single player world, do i have to create a new world to get nether ores, or is there a way to get them in my existing game. this is a single player game, not multi

EDIT: Just went into my wold file, and found the DIM-1 file, deleted it, loaded up my world and the nether ores were there

Thanx for the info

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thanks for this information. Worked exactly as stated in the thread.

Closed down tekkit-lite

Opened up NetherOres.cfg (C:Users{myuser}AppDataRoaming.technictekkitliteconfigNetherOres.cfg)

Changed all the I:oreORENAMEMinY=128 to I:oreORENAMEMinY=1

Saved the file

Deleted DIM-1 from C:Users{myuser}AppDataRoaming.technictekkitlitesaves{my save file}

Started tekkit-lite

Went to Nether, Ores are there :)

cheers!

• 2 months later...