still no updated changelog

drats666

okay, the changelog hasn't been updated since version 5.6 even when the offical was 5.7 it wasn't updated. now the offical is 6.1 and still not updated -.- is this thing ever going to get updated so people know what the heck is done to the pack? before the new site was implimented we couldn't see the changelog at all. and when the site got implimented we just got shown an old one, and it hasn't been updated since. it sort of is pointless to have the changelog option if it doesn't get updated

Ya, I wouldn't get too upset over it though. It's still a great modpack, the fact that you can just with the download of a launcher get a 50+ modpack that's completely out of the box ready for multi-player is wonderful. It's not like they are neglecting the project, they just released a new recommended build yesterday. I'm sure there's another reason they can't get around to the changelog, whether it be them forgetting about it, or just not caring.

yeah dont get me wrong i like technic and all, but i also know there are alternatives as well with a better launcher. i just wish they would update the stuff, because i believe the site just reads a little readme on their github. but i guess the person just gave up on updating it.