[1.6.4]TerrorCraft - The #1 Horror Minecraft server [Custom map, NPCs, Quests, Monsters, Mystery, Building, Protection, Merchants, 24/7, Vid rewards]

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi King_Minecraftia here

I cant get on the server cuz the modpack only loads regular minecraft I have no idea wat to do plz help me!?

I am having the same issue, I don't know why this happens but it happened for a few packs I don't know how to fix it. Man I wanna play this modpack.

Pardon me but how do we lock our chests/homes? Thank you.

Just type /lock, and then right click a chest.

Only I can protect homes for players, so look for me in-game (hip_to_be_square). I can make it also so that all blocks in your home area are locked by default, including doors and chests etc.

Just type /lock, and then right click a chest.

Only I can protect homes for players, so look for me in-game (hip_to_be_square). I can make it also so that all blocks in your home area are locked by default, including doors and chests etc.

Man! The Modpack is crashing again! *headbang* Doesn't work tried reinstalling it,I'm on a mac,but that can't be the reason or?

• 2 weeks later...

To those who didn't see the posts on our technic page's discussion section: The server is down, as is the download right now. There is a good chance that it will not be going back up as SMP, but released (with the map and player data) as SSP, as I am working on a new, different server.

The next server will be a pixelmon/RPG server, with custom maps and NPCs as before. There is no current release date planned, as we are still sorting out a few bugs before we start building.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...