Make Me A Pack? Please, You Kind Souls <_<?

Demonbarrage

I was wondering if any *EXTREMELY* kind souls could make me a private pack? It's a shiz-ton of mods that just hate me (I've spent literal hours trying to make it to no avail). I will post the list of mods if someone is willing to help this retard here out :D? Please and thank you to all that try.

Thank you :D! Here they are. It's quite a few. I want it to be a combination of Tekkit, Voltz, and Feed The Beast, with a little bit more mods that add extra chaos and science (Ex: Flans mod, Ferullo's Guns Mod, Galacticraft.) But here's the list:

Utilities:

NEI (w/ Whatever addons are deemed necessary)

InvTweaks

Rei's Minimap

Starting Inventory

Forge/FML (Obviously xD)

Mods Not Included In Either:

Backpack

Galacticraft

Flans Mod

BMW Car Mod

Shutter Mod

Invisble Pane Mod

Ferullo's Guns Mod

2 Emashers mods (Defense, GasCraft): http://emashersmods.wikispaces.com/Downloads

MineChem

UsefulFood

Rotten Flesh To Leather

Liquid Metals

AsgardShield

HarkenScythe

Infernal Mobs

Useful Food

ClaySoldiers

EnderTanks

General:

IC2 - Branches: Advanced Machines, LiquidUU, IC2 Nuke Control, Advanced Power Management, Compact Solars

Redpower

Railcraft

BuildCraft - Branches: Additional Pipes Mod

EE3

Thaumcraft

ComputerCraft - Branches: cccable, OpenCCSensors

Forestry - Branches: Exrabees, Thaumic Bees

IronChests

EnderStorage

Wireless Redstone - Chicken Bones Edition (WR-CBE)

From PowerCrystals:

PowerCrystals Core (Required)

Minefactory Reloaded

FlatBedrock

PowerConverters

Nether Ores

From Feed The Beast:

Thermal Expansion

Soulshards

An Obsidian Plate

Secret Rooms

MystCraft

Steves Carts

OmniTools (Idc if you take it out due to issues)

Factorization

Modular ForceField System

Modular Powersuits

Twilight Forest

Xeno's Reliquery

XyCraft

GraviGun

GraviSuite

Portal Gun

BiblioCraft

From Tekkit:

Balkon's Weapon Mod

Dimensional Anchor

From Uni. Electricity (Voltz/Ampz):

ICBM

Fluid Mechanics

Atomic Science

Basic Componants

Mekanism

Electric Expansion

SyntaCraft

Assembly Line

BlastCraft/DefensePlus Mod (Whatever it's called now...)

Dunno what these would be categorized as, but they seem important:

Bspkers Core

CoFH Core

Immibis' Core

Immibis' Peripherals

TubeStuff

And finally, Mods that I wanna see work, but can live without:

Aether

(There's some more in this category, but I put them in the other categories first, so ask if I HAVE to have them over another mod.)

Thank you lots for even attempting this. I've spent hours trying to make it, always ending up getting different results.

Thermal Expansion is actually included in Tekkit, not just in FTB. Dunno what you're on about. Same goes for Mystcraft, Steve's Carts, MFFS, Powersuits and Factorization.

Also, you could just make a pack out of all those mods yourself. Installing mods isn't that hard, especially since 99% of the mods you posted simply go in the "mods" folder.

Thermal Expansion is actually included in Tekkit, not just in FTB. Dunno what you're on about.

Also, you could just make a pack out of all those mods yourself. Installing mods isn't that hard, especially since 99% of the mods you posted simply go in the "mods" folder.

If it was as easy as you just said, I would'nt be on the forums asking for help. I try myself before I go onto forums xD. I think I mostly had problems with the Forge versions and a little with the launcher. I'm hoping someone a little more successful could get those parts right. I went as far to see that Logisitcs Pipes isn't compatible with another mod. And as soon as I added GalactiCraft, my launcher started saying it had errors and wouldn't "connect to Minecraft". It was really frustrating.

And I'm 80% sure that Thermal Expansion isn't in Tekkit Classic. I think it's in Tekkit Lite though.

Errors with FML. Attempting to find a fix now.

Are you having troubles jonjon? The way I build packs is one at a time and test after every one. It lets you know right away what mod is messing up. It is slow but its faster than just throwing them all in at once.

Are you having troubles jonjon? The way I build packs is one at a time and test after every one. It lets you know right away what mod is messing up. It is slow but its faster than just throwing them all in at once.

That's the way I was building my pack. Then FML and a bunch of other stuff just went psycho and decided it didn't wanna work anymore.