Coffee Been Help

i have grown some coffee been plants, even tho they are fully grown I'm not getting any coffee beens. but when i break the coffee plant I'm getting the seed bag. So i don't know how get them.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Left click - Destroy the plant and get a new seed bag.

Right click - Harvest the plant without destroying it, and with time it will regrow.

Come on, I don't even use IC2 farming and I know this. A cursory glance at the wiki would have solved your issue much, much more quickly.

Left click - Destroy the plant and get a new seed bag.

Right click - Harvest the plant without destroying it, and with time it will regrow.

Come on, I don't even use IC2 farming and I know this. A cursory glance at the wiki would have solved your issue much, much more quickly.

i do know that. i can get it to work with terra wart and hops but not the coffee plant any ideas

p.s everything else works

pp.s thats not ment to sound hostility.

i didn't mean to come across like that sorry but do you have any ideas why this is happening.

It was not your post that was hostile, but the reply you got.

Anyways - you need to plant coffee above either gold or iron ore blocks(don't remember which)

The ore should be placed below the dirt, but no deeper than 3 blocks down. (IOW - you got space for both iron and gold ore.)