Problem with Automatic Crafting Table and Crafting Logistics Pipe

Tymerias

Hello, iam new and hope iam in the right Topic. Iam try to make a automatic crafting farm with Automatic Crafting Table MK2 and Crafting Logistics Pipe but iam fail already with the right configuration. I can request the items, in this situation the wooden gear, but the whole maschine start to flipping out. The wooden planks that stored in the provider chest loop between chest and Table. I watched so many Lets Play and tutorials but i cant find the problem. Pls, can you help me ? I know my english is horrible and you surly dont know what i want, thats why i attached my world.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1cg5y6fn5u5otc/Neue%20Welt1000.zip

If you spawn somewhere, my house is at 534 593.

Thank you very much, without your help i will stuck forever at this problem.

try to use mk3 crafting pipes, they have a small internal hopper, so if the table is full, it can store a bit more, before the item spitting, one of my systetm was like thet, and my problem was, that on my storage array, every chest had 2 provider, and counted everything twice, so when i started crafting, sometimes there was not enought stuff, but the sytem considered it ok, i rebuilded the storage, and worked fine after it, also chk out applied energetics for storage!

One of the problems might be as described above is that you have too many provider modules on one chassi pipe. Just go back to one provider module or just one provider pipe.

Another thing to note about autocrafting with spilling items: Use a buffer! Either do that with the Crafting pie MK3 or place a chest/any other storage next to the crafting table. Then you need a Satellite pipe on that storage chest and then the table will use the materials in that chest.

(Won't work if the resources needed for the crafting are more than 3 items).

And as last, you need a sink. What if you craft 5 copper cables using the 6 cables recipe? One cable isn't needed and gets spit out!

So for that, you need a basic Log pipe on the input of your system and then the rest of the crafting will go there.

I agree. You need to make sure that both the planks and the sticks have a place to go. For storage I usually use a Mark II chassis pipe with a Provider module and an Item Sink module in them.

Otherwise your extra planks and sticks have no place to go.