Rubberwood Saplings don't grow

FireHunterX

Question

Title: Rubberwood Saplings don't grow

Version: 0.6.1

Java Version: Java 7

Description of Problem:

I've obtained and planted Rubberwood saplings. I've had them run on a world for 4 real-world days straight. None of the planted saplings have grown.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

• Answers 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I'll have to admit, you're a lot more sophisticated than many other situations I've seen. If only you could take a hint that you can't just insult people here and get away with it.

Also, losing the attitude might help.

Ive been hinting that too. He just hasnt read the other Kitty Jail Prisoners posts to learn....

RIGHT! Posting something stupid gave me the right to insult miniboxer. So WHY, after that point, did everyone get all defensive? Because that is a sign that I was right, and they were getting touchy.

Score one for Bxsk.

This is how it works on the forums: Posting something stupid gives EVERYONE the right to insult you.

Not entirely. Posting something stupid gives everyone the right to point it out (sometimes sarcastically), and continuing to post stupidly gives everyone free reign.

I just said you didnt belong in the Smarter Class of the Forums. Didnt say you belong in the Idiot class.

There's smart, and if you aren't smart, you are unintelligent. You said I wasn't smart, so therefore you said I was unintelligent.

*holds up a paper bucket*

Anyone want some popcorn? This is more riveting than the last PAINS match. (Which is not saying much, but don't tell Luke that.)

Is it slightly Burnt?

There's smart, and if you aren't smart, you are unintelligent. You said I wasn't smart, so therefore you said I was unintelligent.

You are being too cut and dry. Theres Smart, Mediocre, and Idiot.

Your posts and threads have told me enough.

And your posts have said that your opinion matters extremely little to me, because I know that I'm right, and that's what makes you angry.

Score 2 for Bxsk.