[3.1.2]Fusion-Craft[PvE][32 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

Beaver01

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: spartan_5573

IGN: spartan5573

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, I got into an arguement in chat on a server like, last year. That was the only time I've been banned.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: The Doctor of course! (From Doctor Who for non-whovians) And let's see here, being the Doctor, that's one, all of space and time, and a Tardis? What's there to lose?

Forum Name: Liqhtweight

IGN: Liqhtweight

Have you ever been banned?: No, I've only played on two other tekkit severs, one being a tekkit lite sever which for some reason decided to go ghost mode and another tekkit classic sever where I was Moderator.

If you could be any superhero or villian, who would it be and why?: Sgt. Rock, I love anything related to wars, except tekkit wars ;).

Forum Name: psharpfan

IGN: psharpfan

Have you ever been banned? I have only been banned once. I was banned because I literally called someone in quotes "a piece of garbage." I posted a ban appeal, and due to the fact that it was a ban that probably was not worth a ban, I was unbanned within 12 hours. After this I swore to never do it again and I have stuck to that. I plan to never get banned again no matter how stupid the ban might be.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? I would probably choose to be Iron Man because he is extremely rich, has an awesome suit, and a ridiculously cool and huge house.

Forum Name: psharpfan

IGN: psharpfan

Have you ever been banned? I have only been banned once. I was banned because I literally called someone in quotes "a piece of garbage." I posted a ban appeal, and due to the fact that it was a ban that probably was not worth a ban, I was unbanned within 12 hours. After this I swore to never do it again and I have stuck to that. I plan to never get banned again no matter how stupid the ban might be.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? I would probably choose to be Iron Man because he is extremely rich, has an awesome suit, and a ridiculously cool and huge house.

You have been added, Welcome! Thanks for the honesty - its what we like in people.

Visit the website at http://fusion-craft.org/ for contest info and more.

Forum Name: newk

IGN: nn2008

Have you ever been banned?: No.Played only single player.Been trying to find a small new server to meet people on.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I just want to be a dragon

Forum Name: newk

IGN: nn2008

Have you ever been banned?: No.Played only single player.Been trying to find a small new server to meet people on.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I just want to be a dragon

You have been added, welcome! Be sure to visit our website at http://fusion-craft.org/ for contest info etc.

Forum Name: NathanPays

IGN: Nathanpaysse

Have you ever been banned?: No. I have only been banned on my friends server as a joke but thats the only one that i can remember, but i haven't on any other servers

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I would most defiantly be Batman because he can fly and is totally awesome

Forum Name: NathanPays

IGN: Nathanpaysse

Have you ever been banned?: No. I have only been banned on my friends server as a joke but thats the only one that i can remember, but i haven't on any other servers

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: I would most defiantly be Batman because he can fly and is totally awesome

You have been added, welcome! Be sure to visit our website at http://fusion-craft.org/ for contest info etc.

Forum Name: jumpbio

IGN: jumpbio

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, I have only been banned once before. I was on a server at was running low on materials, so I decided to use an xray texture pack. It was one of the stupidest mistakes I have ever made. I didn't think I would get caught but I did. I will never make that mistake again. I definitely learned my lesson and I will get things the fair way for now on.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Flash, because I'm black and I run really fast.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons