[TC][3.1.2] Parsonage [LPVP][50 Slot][Open][Residence][Mcmmo][NO EE][NO BALKONS][TeamSpeak]

soulgriever

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a note. You need to change the TeamSpeak IP, because people will have to search for parsonage in TS instead of direct connecting.

P.S If the person who calls himself AustinPowers, is the ~Austin_Powers form Parsonage, I Know YOU. :)

ts.parsonage.co:36950 I will add to the description

also on a side note I applogize to everyone for our downtime, we had some issues with our box we should be back up and good to go

• 3 weeks later...

cry.gif It pains me to say this guys but due to request from ALOT of you the map is going to be reset TONIGHT that way no one has to bear waiting for the reboot. The world has been corrupted and is causing server lag I know alot of you are upset and I guarntee you I am as well, I hope to build again with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its been awhile since I posted on here, and to be honest I took an EXTENSIVE break from minecraft, I just wanted to let you guys know that our server of "Tekkit Classic" will remain active but I plan on launching a new server as well for Tekkit

• 2 weeks later...

Its been awhile since I posted on here, and to be honest I took an EXTENSIVE break from minecraft, I just wanted to let you guys know that our server of "Tekkit Classic" will remain active but I plan on launching a new server as well for Tekkit

I would like to join a tekkit server :D how do I join if this new server exists at the time I am posting this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

All Deluxe threads are being reshuffled back into the regular sections as part of a Deluxe section restructuring and reconsideration. Previously Deluxe threads will have to be re-accepted into the new Deluxe system when it is completed. Thank's for being a Deluxe server for a time, and good luck in the future.

If you feel your server would be better suited to a different section, please PM me and let me know. (Don't just say deluxe)

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons