[TC][3.1.2] Parsonage [LPVP][50 Slot][Open][Residence][Mcmmo][NO EE][NO BALKONS][TeamSpeak]

soulgriever

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torezu, has basicly said this and now Ill clarify @0218958 and @pixlepix I will not talk about staff complaints in the server thread I will reply to pm's on here or my email [email protected] IF I have time AND they make some kind of logical sense, contued "whining" on this forums will only annoy me, derail this thread, and possibly lead me to just hitting the report button and let the mods handle it.

Also while Im here Im sure a bunch of you have been noticing the tick rate low the past couple of days. We are hoping to be on our linux machine in the next couple of day's this will hopefully boost our tick rate quite a bit (fingers crossed) but as a result we MAY (not guaranteed) have some downtime. If we do I will post it here

i've been banned 2 days becaus of being a douch (i wasn't the moderator who banned me was a douche and uses really much much bad language and isn't nice) but i was banned for 2 days and already 8 days past. kinda stupid. so i would just say that "omegafort" (the modt who banned me) is like really bad modt and is a real big douche. but everyone else like spunkie and gazzack they are nice and the server is nice too only omegafort is like the one who's trying to ruine it with offensive language and being mean.

You were banned for being a foaming moron, and general asshattery. You appealed it and it was not taken into consideration--It was immediately thrown out; and I didn't have anything to do with it. Maybe on the next server you join, you won't act like a rowdy little kid, doing whatever you want without fear of consequence. You get what you give.

ok. whatever my friend chrisdog943 told it gazzack and you might get banned for real agressive language.

Torezu, has basicly said this and now Ill clarify @0218958 and @pixlepix I will not talk about staff complaints in the server thread I will reply to pm's on here or my email [email protected] IF I have time AND they make some kind of logical sense, contued "whining" on this forums will only annoy me, derail this thread, and possibly lead me to just hitting the report button and let the mods handle it.

Also while Im here Im sure a bunch of you have been noticing the tick rate low the past couple of days. We are hoping to be on our linux machine in the next couple of day's this will hopefully boost our tick rate quite a bit (fingers crossed) but as a result we MAY (not guaranteed) have some downtime. If we do I will post it here

3 people and counting

the funny thing is omega isnt the only 1 not able to stand the 3 people and counting as you so say. Hes just the one that finaly had enough. 0218 you were even unbanned and given a second chance and blew it Im tired of your childish whining. post on this thread again and be reported. If you want to say you think its a crappy server fine leave your review and be done with it but I will not let you derail this thread any more then you already have.

This server made me have even less hope. I hate PvP AND Griefing, just makes for HORRIBLE servers in my opinion. I'm just saying, would be nice to have at least ONE server without PvP and Griefing nonsense.

Although not tekkit there is one server I know of that has absolute no PvP whatsoever and you can build in a flat 60x60 space free of griefing. Pm me if you want to know more

Although not tekkit there is one server I know of that has absolute no PvP whatsoever and you can build in a flat 60x60 space free of griefing. Pm me if you want to know more

first off when you have to do a complete system rebuild and transfer your files off-site as well as getting pulled into work for 4 hours ya that can hurt your downtime. And 2nd reported for thread jacking

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons