[TC][3.1.2] Parsonage [LPVP][50 Slot][Open][Residence][Mcmmo][NO EE][NO BALKONS][TeamSpeak]

soulgriever

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent posted on here in awhile and figured id let you guys know what was going on.

-!!!!!TEAMSPEAK!!!!!

Thats right we now have a team and were looking forward to hearing from players on it

-Newsletter *coming soon*

if you want to signup for our newsletter send me an email threw the contact page and say you want to be on the newletter when it is it. That way you can find out what is going on with the server the moment it happens.

-Events *coming soon*

were goin to be trying to give you guys weekly events to give the winning teams/players rewards for participating. Our first even will be CTF tell you more later

-Sponge Added

sponges are now craft-able and have there initial functionality.

-Cannons and Dynamite have returned

after a griefing incident these two items were removed from game but now that they can no longer bypass residence they have returned

-ComputerCraft Disabled :(

for now computercraft has been disabled as it crashed the server we are looking into a way to bring it back to you guys and will try out best. Have Hope!

-EnderChest Enabled

dont ask why it was ever disabled it was just stupid.

-EE and AP still disabled

EE and AP are for now staying disabled so quit bugging me about it and stop asking why its disabled it gets old

-Ct2 disabled

Crafting Table 2 has been disabled for awhile now due to a dupe bug but i never made an official announcement so here it is

SCREW YOU. u morons have a server that crashed my laptop

>:(

im sorry but i have a hard time even remotely trying to take that serious one, you have one of those pretty little helen keller tittles so it already tells me that your more then likely just a little troll full of bullshit with nothing better to do with his thumb up his ass, second if your laptop did actually crash I mean someone else correct me if I'm wrong but there is no way in hell a minecraft server can crash a laptop and that you probly have a crappy laptop that crashed on its own. So thank you an have a nice day and other bla bla bla.... as for themisfit, yes we are defiantly still active and we have a lot of updates coming like a new spawn thats suppose to get launched today and the old town is getting reset as well as others but i just woke up so i cant remember them atm. Hope to see every one on there

• 2 weeks later...

Hey its a little late at this point but wanted to let you guys know that the server has been down for about 12 hour's now and will be down for approximatly another hour. just wanted to let you all kno we didnt go anywhere. just making some changes it will be back soon

wow totally forgot to post that we have been back up. Just wanted to let you guys know that were still here. we were down for about 2 days due to issues but other then that had a 99% up-time since the beginning of April. were still active and always improving the server. If you haven't visited us yet be sure to.

wish I could show you guys how big you have made the map for parsonage the map itself is now well over 40Gb on the default texture pack lol. Its awsome that you guys explore enough to make that happen. I hope to see more of you on the server and sorry to have seen some of you go.

*recent changes*

-We have not had any griefing incidents in about 2 weeks thanks to some serious bug fixes.

-Thanks to microcrap the server has been laggy the past few days but a fix has been applied to counter it and now the server is running better then before

-New video coming soon

-Webstore updated to make things simpler

-also just so you guys know. we have a multi platform website so you can easily play minecraft and get information from our website on your internet device. (such as ipod,iphone,android,blackberry,ps3, even nitendo 3ds)

Hi I love your server and the friendly staff. Grief is minimal and players help each other out here. For the most part you guys have a pretty strong community. There are a few players that like to cause chaos for example what happen when dratnos came. but they are kept under control for the most part so that others can have a fun experience on your server. I experience the occasional lag spike due to my net but otherwise this is a very lag free server with great up-time. Although it gets annoying that people always complain that it doesnt have EE i can definatly see why you have taken it out. Altogether id rate this server a 9.5 out of 10 and would definatly recomend to any1 reading this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I figured id let you all know that with the forums migration im going to be updating the content of our forum posting. to make it look well prettier and update all the information on it. just an fyi our server is going 3.0.4 tonight around 11pm est. hope to see ya there

• 2 weeks later...

This server is so great! Has a cool community and the staff are as good as they come. The rules are not so strict yet they allow the fun experiences of tekkit without being disturbed by other unwanted players. Where as its almost impossible to get noticed by the server admins and mods on other servers, on parsonage the admins and mods build a relationship to a player due to the community nature. I highly recommend trying out parsonage! You will thank yourself later for joining :-D

thank you gringo your feedback is much appreciated. and i welcome anyone to leave their honest comment bad or good. anyways recently there was a residence corruption an some residences have been lost. however we still have our block rollback system incase anything is lost b4 the broken residences can be repaired by the players that own them :)

I just wanted to add...

I actually like this server. Being rather new to MC Servers, I've never really experienced griefing... I did here. But, although mildly annoying, it wasn't ragequitting, and it was partially my own fault. I only had my chest area protected. In this Server you need to use Residence to protect your properteh!

Now that I have finally figured out how to sell, I have repaired my rooms, and expanded my Residence area... Now My home cannot be griefed.

Its a fun server, The community over all are friendly, however they will PvP in open space. The plugin set up is balanced.

I would suggest playing it

I just wanted to add...

I actually like this server. Being rather new to MC Servers, I've never really experienced griefing... I did here. But, although mildly annoying, it wasn't ragequitting, and it was partially my own fault. I only had my chest area protected. In this Server you need to use Residence to protect your properteh!

Now that I have finally figured out how to sell, I have repaired my rooms, and expanded my Residence area... Now My home cannot be griefed.

Its a fun server, The community over all are friendly, however they will PvP in open space. The plugin set up is balanced.

I would suggest playing it

Now this right here is an plain out AWSOME review I thank you Pasia and Im glad you enjoy playing parsonage. I encourage other players to provide a review anytime, I enjoy feedback from players so I know what their likes and dislikes are.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons