[1.4.7/1.5.1]MageCraft - Alpha 0.3.2

Markarthian

We have had no communication in that area, pm me ;)

I've added you to our suggestion conversation. I'll add a link to my suggestions on kitty jail in this post.

EDIT: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/kitty-jail.27023/page-358

There are also some suggestions on the pages before and after, just ignore the jokey ones (like the karyuu no houkou xd)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your GitHub repo have your latest source code in it? I'll see what I can do with the world gen stuff.

Gizmos has some custom inventories and a tile entity if you need an example. (I don't understand much of the code myself, I copied from the Forge wiki and changed it to do what I wanted of it)

The repo has the code that I want to get working, it is clean and tidy, but the recipes won't load, as do some other things :/

Yes please to any help you can provide :D

I've added you to our suggestion conversation. I'll add a link to my suggestions on kitty jail in this post.

EDIT: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/kitty-jail.27023/page-358

There are also some suggestions on the pages before and after, just ignore the jokey ones (like the karyuu no houkou xd)

Alright, I'll take a look at them :)

I have finals over next 2 weeks so...

Dope... Well, I'm done in a week with my finals. There will be a couple of weeks of texturelessness :P

Just to be clear, I volunteer to help with world generation. What do we want to see in the mod?

Custom dungeons, biomes and dimensions (probably some ores as well), in that order of implementation. I am glad you are willing to help ^^

I will think of how I want implement all of it, I'll pm you when I know. :)

Life is beeing a bitch for me too. Exams in 2 weeks and until then I have tons of tests.

During the finals is actually quite nice, a lot of free time (of which most is lost to learning, but still) and very tranquil. That is, if you're not stressed out like hell, in which case it'd be hell on earth.

During the finals is actually quite nice, a lot of free time (of which most is lost to learning, but still) and very tranquil. That is, if you're not stressed out like hell, in which case it'd be hell on earth.

Hm, I wondered, does the 1.5.1 version also work with 1.5.2? Or was that a big update that changed a lot.

In some cases, it will. Other cases, it won't. Emperial testing is very helpful here.

Yes, I think it should work. The only thing you'll have to do if it doesn't is recompile with srg names, there's a guide on that here on the forums.

Yes, I think it should work. The only thing you'll have to do if it doesn't is recompile with srg names, there's a guide on that here on the forums.

Hm, okay. Thank you.

I've started into implementing the list of effects, since they seem the least likely to be vetoed. So far I made a mostly-working telekinesis catalyst. Have a look at the awful-quality demo video here.

Here's me thinking I had replied already... It's awesome! I suppose you have the code on the repo?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to get this to go with 1.5.2 in a remake of the Magician's Cookbook pack. Could someone give a dropbox link to an already reobfuscate_srg version? MCP keeps giving me errors. Thanks!

Currently in MultiMC I get this starting error:

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: markarthian.magecraft.CatalystItem.setMaxStackSize(I)Lnet/minecraft/item/Item;

I'm trying to get this to go with 1.5.2 in a remake of the Magician's Cookbook pack. Could someone give a dropbox link to an already reobfuscate_srg version? MCP keeps giving me errors. Thanks!

Currently in MultiMC I get this starting error:

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: markarthian.magecraft.CatalystItem.setMaxStackSize(I)Lnet/minecraft/item/Item;

Yes, I will update it for you. I hope I can get it done before tomorrow, but somehow I'm extremely busy these days... We'll see :P

("Somehow" because I finished my finals a while ago, so in theory I should have loads of free time... A shame that life then comes into play... )

On the subject of the stuff within the brackets, I am working on MageCraft still. The progress is really slow though because of IRL stuff and that I am a little overambitious (I am working on some really cool mechanics, but I don't get shit of how it works >.<)

Also, textures: important stuff, I'll be making them myself, I think... as Ysharma is a goner... I'll try to get them done in a few days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this question is the bane of modding and I apologies for this. I am currently working on a Minecraft adventure map that uses mods and I was wondering if Magecraft has a 1.6 version in development. I'm not asking for a ETA however I am asking if this mod is dead or not. Again, I'm sorry for asking this.