[1.4.7/1.5.1]MageCraft - Alpha 0.3.2

Markarthian

It seems kind of dead. I could get out an unofficial build for you, but the original author and his replacement have been gone for a while.

Yes... I let it die a silent death... I just haven't got the time for it :(

Trust me, if I did, this mod would update by the snapshot.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems kind of dead. I could get out an unofficial build for you, but the original author and his replacement have been gone for a while.

Assuming Markarthian sais it's ok, that would be preferable. I should say that the map is nowhere near ready for release so its likely that the map won't be released for 1.6 but for a later version of MC

Yes... I let it die a silent death... I just haven't got the time for it :(

Trust me, if I did, this mod would update by the snapshot.

Are there sprites for this anywhere? It turns out Minecraft 1.6 assumes a creative tab is represented by a non-null icon.

I think this should run on 1.6.x apart from having no textures. I worked around the no texture thing by representing the creative tab with blaze powder.

Yeah, the port to 1.6.x should be very straight forward. If you're wondering, do whatever you want with my code... It's yours my friend ;) (does that answer your question blaster?)