armour design

Did you draw it? post it here.

Heads up though, unless you can 3D model it, you're probably out of luck. I taught myself how to do so a few weeks ago so I could help out some of the modders. People will take "idea guys" more seriously if they can back up their thoughts with some practical application like modeling and texturing.

yes it is in 3d but on paper

Try and get it in a computer 3D render then. Failing that, post what you have and maybe someone else would be able to do it for you if they are feeling kind. If he likes it, Cheap may even be interested.

anyone know how to do computer 3d render because i dont

Now is your chance, young lord! You must overcome this obstacle. Learn the mystical art of 3D modeling and you will be unstoppable!

The Vile legacy will live in more than just armors: Mobs, tools, nothing will be unedited by your mastery of the rendering arts!

Techne is a very good start. A little hard to figure out at first, but I suggest making a hat for iChun's awesome Hats mod using his custom head base file to learn the basics.

• 1 month later...

First thing you should've done, really. Don't come asking me in private like a 5-year-old when you know very well that we're trying to get you to exercise your brains some. We value intelligence around here.