[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

Your in-game name: Upfrontwarboyz

Why do you want to join our server?: I'am looking for a good Tekkit server, that has a good community, and this looks like that.

Why JWL?: I have had trouble with other communities on other Tekkit servers, and this server looks like the best.

Something about yourself: I like to help people if they need it.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

1:

Your in-game name: Upfrontwarboyz

Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a good community server, and this seems like that kind of server

Why JWL?: JWL looks like a really good server that has good community, that doesn't have whining kids

Something about yourself: I like to help people on servers if they require it.

2: Do i use 1.1.5 or 1.1.8? It says use the latest build which is 1.1.8, but the title says 1.1.5

IGN: Torpoon

Why us: I don't think I've played in a server with this Races system, so I'm quite interested to see how this works, also I'm looking for a new server to frequent, since my last died.

Any of our other servers: Nope

Something about yourself: My life consists of sleep, eat, work, sleep, and playing some Minecraft in-between.

• 10 months later...

Your in-game name: tookiemonster1

Why do you want to join our server?: I've been looking for a good tekkit server to join, and this looks to be perfect

Why JWL?: I have never played on any JWL servers before... So O'd like to give em a try!

Something about yourself: I love exploring and playing around with the different mods, so I would be willing to assist anybody that doesn't know what to do with the mods, or help them figure it out if I don't know myself.

• 4 weeks later...
Your in-game name: LadyAmanda8
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a friendly server to join and from the looks of it, this may be what I'm looking for. 
Why JWL?: I have no experienced any of the JWL servers, but from what I've seen, they look very nice. 
Something about yourself: I am a very friendly person and I enjoy servers such as this one. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons