[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My in game name is: jAuriya

The reason I want to join is simple, it looks like a fun server (out of the few I've already visited), and hopefully I'll be able to learn a thing or two or get inspired by other people's creations. :3

About me? Well, I like building machines and having OCD like tendencies of having everything symmetrical or cleaned up (no cabling everywhere!) Not much else I'm afraid.

Your in-game name ReservoirDogg

Why do you want to join our server? Ive been looking for a good, fun, friendly server to join and stick with, somewhere where i can build a nice compound without worrying about griefing, or a lack of other players.

Why JWL? Your rules and banned items seem reasonable and accomodating.

Something about yourself I love to mine, and create mansions with original architecture and out there ideas

Your ingame name: TheThing_911

Why you want to join our server: Hoping for somewhere stable to play around with computercraft/buildcraft.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I eat late on weeknights

StormRaidz

I want to join this server because I have played on other JWL servers and tekkit is my favorite modpack

I love the JWL sense of community and the resources at their disposal

I am 15 years old I have been playing Minecraft for 1.5 years now and Tekkit foe 8 months. I reside in GMT+8:00

Last edited by jjd210, Jun 22, 2013

• 2 weeks later...

Your in-game name Hersheysixty

Why do you want to join our server? To play on a mature server and to build cool stuff in space

Why JWL? Because it looks like a pretty cool server

Something about yourself I love to build and am pretty friendly

In-game name: energon343

Reason for joining server: haven't found any good servers for tekkit and I'm hoping I'll find the server I'm looking for here

why JWL: ^^^^^^^^

Something about myself: I've been mod on about 5-6 servers and Admin on 2.

May I join?

Your in-game name:

dragonfriend915

Why do you want to join our server?

One of my friends encouraged me to get the Tekkit launcher, and seeing that I could go into space with the Tekkit modpack, I wanted to explore the space with others. I've tried one other server, but I have used towny before, and had hoped this would be more Roleplaying than the other server was.

Why JWL?

I like to roleplay, and on one server which is down for a week or two they use Towny heavily. I like the plugin more so than factions, and noticing you also used the tekkitmain modpack, I was thrilled and excited to join your server.

Something about yourself

I write exceptional lore(stories) on another website/server, I like hot cocoa, and I'm fairly creative.

Your in-game name: cormoo

Why do you want to join our server? This like the perfect server for me.

Why JWL? Your rules and mods look like they fit my needs well.

Something about yourself; I am a 30 year old physics teacher...

Your in-game name 1100dianalm

Why do you want to join our server? I've been looking for a server for a long time.

Why JWL? The thing with the races looks cool and it looks like a cool server.

Something about yourself I feel like I should point out that I'm a girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... I've really missed a lot... guess that's my fault, if someone doesn't mind could they will me in on what's happened over the past 4-5 months? I haven't really been going on, School stuff and irl things... I've started drawing though and I'm really enjoying it! ... ... ... ... what else to say... umm... Yeah... I don't have anything else... Uhh... Hi? *should've put that on top... whatever* But I've finally returned that's the main thing im happy about xD

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons