[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Kylehansful

Why I want to join your server: I want to join because the server looks awesome from the snapshots and I'm lonely and want to play tekkit with friends in a server that's not overly populated and full of people who steal and grief

Why JWL: Because it hasn't got any PvP or grief so I can play with sane people who I can trust not to take my stuff :)

I would like to join the new tekkit server my user name is Eternal_Smelter1 I want to join so use the new tekkit mod pack and my friend playes on this server bean2222 and I would really appreaciate it if I could join the server because it looks awesome and fun just like tekkit should be

I would like to join the new tekkit server my user name is Eternal_Smelter1 I want to join so use the new tekkit mod pack and my friend playes on this server bean2222 and I would really appreaciate it if I could join the server because it looks awesome and fun just like tekkit should be

Put it in application format please :P Shows you read the forum

Name: thelongrunner

Reason why i want to join: Because i have been on here before and would like to rejoin the community :)

Why JWL: Because you guys are really cool and awesome. Funnest Tekkit server i have ever been on, and can't wait to come back on :)

Something about me: Well, some of you should remember me. I was a resident on the Tekkit Classic server and i knew most admins and mods. I was the really friendly one who didn't beg for ranking every 5 seconds ;)

Can't wait to see you guys again!

thelongrunner is added Welcome back :), Crazyco898 you are added,

emmm theres no tpa wtf? and also no grief protection...can someone tell me what happen? or whats going on?

Nothing is wrong with the protection system, LWC, Residence and worldguard work just fine....tpa is for residents only....soooo...

what is your in-game name: Eternal_smelter1

why do you want to join this server? I want to join a good new tekkit server and this one looks good

why jwl: it was the only server out of the 20 I checked that worked

reason to join: my friend bean2222 playes on this server and we are masters together

Hello, i would like to join the server!

Your in-game name: My in-game name is magicz89

Why do you want to join our server? I want to join the server because it looks like a fun place to be.

Why JWL?Looks like it is a friendly place to be!Something about yourself: I love playing minecraft and love meeting new people and always willing to help.

Your ingame name: Jo_el25

Why you want to join our server: I want to play on a tekkit server with good mods, and I heard this one is the few that have the nicer mods.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I'm a dedicated tekkit and minecraft player.

added both of you, welcome

Id like to say sorry to everyone who plays on the server about the constant crashes, energy tesseracts screwed with the server, so now they will be restricted to residents, sorry for the inconvenience, but the server is stable now :)

is with the golden sovle....cuz factions doesnt exist.

thelongrunner is added Welcome back :), Crazyco898 you are added,

Nothing is wrong with the protection system, LWC, Residence and worldguard work just fine....tpa is for residents only....soooo...

ok thank you :P

Yeah the residence system is not perfect.....i'm hoping we can add towny in a future version of mcpc plus or galacticraft

Edit: youll never guess this, but right as i posted this, i got towny to work on the moon! So the server will be using towny now!

Your ingame name: aet2505

Why you want to join our server: I want to have a look around and you joined mine so I thought I would join yours
:P

Something about yourself: I'm a Co-Owner of Gearz Tekkit ('Your rival' according to claw).

Your ingame name: aet2505

Why you want to join our server: I want to have a look around and you joined mine so I thought I would join yours
:P

Something about yourself: I'm a Co-Owner of Gearz Tekkit ('Your rival' according to claw).

you will be whitelisted in about 5 minutes(takes time to load tekkit y'know)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons