[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

Your in-game name? moot187

Why do you want to join our server? Your server seems friendly and fun. Also the rules seem straight forward.

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? I haven't play smp much at all and I'm hoping to get into it.

Something about yourself: I'm a 22 year old collage student. I like building towers and castles.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Roland, I work for IGN in a more branched off way. Right now my friends are playing this server and I would like to be white-llisted. Minecraft username is Bear28082 and this is the first server i've played on from this site, however not first overall. May I please be white-listed

My name is Roland, I work for IGN in a more branched off way. Right now my friends are playing this server and I would like to be white-llisted. Minecraft username is Bear28082 and this is the first server i've played on from this site, however not first overall. May I please be white-listed

Your in!

Your in-game name:Captain_Nero

Why do you want to join our server?:I'd like to play on a whitelisted server and this was the best that i found.I like whitelisted servers because they are safe and there is no griefing.

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers?No i have not.But it's time to play on one

:D

Something about yourself

I like to build esthetic buildings i used to play a lot of original tekkit and i was pretty pro at it i'd like to be as good in the new tekkit as i was in the old

name: wegetable12

Why I want to join: I love tekkit and surely this server too :D

Have you ever played on our another server: no

Something about yourself: I'm Finnish and sosial and I like to help others.

IGN: DreadedCake

Why you want to join: i want to join a fun helpful server

have i ever played on any of your servers? no i have not but woul dlike to play this one

something about my self:I am 15 years old have been playing tekkit since i was 10 and love building big things

Your in-game name: wedeza

Why do you want to join our server?` im looking for a ''good friendly'' server to play on, all others if looked at are just .....

Have you played on any of our other servers?: hope to have some fun here

Something about yourself: im friendly and learning IT in collage atm so i need a bit of fun with ga,es at time:)

Your in-game name: wedeza

Why do you want to join our server?` im looking for a ''good friendly'' server to play on, all others if looked at are just .....

Have you played on any of our other servers?: hope to have some fun here

Something about yourself: im friendly and learning IT in collage atm so i need a bit of fun with ga,es at time:)

Sorry for the huge wait! You wouldnt believe how busy everyone has been these past few weeks, You whitelisted!

Your in-game name: wudosu

Why do you want to join our server: just found the server and it looks fun

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers: I never never played on a JWL server before

Something about yourself: I like servers with a nice steady community, because playing alone is no fun

Your in-game name: wudosu

Why do you want to join our server: just found the server and it looks fun

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers: I never never played on a JWL server before

Something about yourself: I like servers with a nice steady community, because playing alone is no fun

Your Whitelisted.

Your in-game name: Obiwancloneobi

Why do you want to join our server: I am tired of playing on single player and all the public servers I've tried are SUPER laggy

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers: Why not JWL and I don't believe I have played on any of your other servers

Something about yourself: I like servers with a decent community of people willing to help with things (I am willing to help others) also I am 14

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons