[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

Your ingame name: DarkEmperor3

Why you want to join our server:Because i think its fun and i wanna play on it

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?:Yeah i am,Flan's servers,Vanilla Minecraft,Tekkit Classic and Tekkit light.And Divine RPG servers too :D

Something about yourself:Im friendly guy,that can help everyone if i have resourses and time.14 Years Old.Play Technic Pack 1 year.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ingame name: zx95

Why you want to join our server: I want to play on a server where I won't get griefed, and everyone are nice.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No, I have not.

Something about yourself: I am 23 years old and tekkit is one of the best modpacks, for one of the best games ever made!

Your ingame name: Mat_Trigva

Why you want to join our server: I really want to play the new Tekkit in SMP

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I am older than most people playing minecraft, but denying myself the possibility of playing the new tekkit is something i cannot fathom in the least

Your ingame name: jearwin

Why you want to join our server: i love the new tekkit version and would like to play with others

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: none whatsoever

Something about yourself: well i have been playing minecraft since beta, and been playing tekkit for quiet sometime now, i am 19 of age and living in Aruba

Your ingame name: CoolButOriginal

Why you want to join our server: because i want it to be the one first servers ive been on it look exlarating and awsome.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: Yes 2 other on the mining dead

Something about yourself: i am 15 and my friend gave me this account i have been playing tekkit for about a 10 months so far so good no disapointment,

I live in grantham england i abouslutley love tekkit minecraft its the mincraft created.

Your ingame name: Melachi_

Why you want to join our server: I Want To Learn About This Modpack.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: Nope i dont know any.

Something about yourself: Well I am ten and I love to play Call of Duty and Minecraft with mods.

Guider = Helps and shows the new person the server

Youtuber = A person who makes a video of the server and can use the commands of the admin but no bans or kicks

Why would admin commands be given to someone who just posts youtube vids?

Very odd

Your ingame name: Chrysanta

Why you want to join our server: To play MC XD and learn new things about Tekkit

Something about yourself: Im Austrian; 17Years old;love MC(only with mods) and sometimes BF3;i can program computercraft computer

just ask if something is unclear

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons