[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ingame name: Raghtur

Why you want to join our server: I'm looking for a server running the new tekkit pack that is well supported and potentially has players with enough knowledge to give me a hand learning it

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No, not to my knowledge

Something about yourself: Love building things in MC, with the right location and inspiration I've crafted many an epic build.

My IGN: baileyt2002

Why would I like to join the server?: I'd like to join the server because I enjoy galactic tekkit and I'd like to try the modpack on a server, that is because I played tekkit on SP and now I would like to take another step further with tekkit on a multiplayer, a multiplayer server that seems good and a very willing server that seems AWESOME!!!

Have I played on any other of your servers?: I might've on tekkit classic.

Something about myself: I have played tekkit classic for almost a year, I enjoy making communities/towns on tekkit servers and I reckon I'll enjoy this server if I get whitelisted and try it out.

Your ingame name: Raghtur

Why you want to join our server: I'm looking for a server running the new tekkit pack that is well supported and potentially has players with enough knowledge to give me a hand learning it

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No, not to my knowledge

Something about yourself: Love building things in MC, with the right location and inspiration I've crafted many an epic build.

Whitelisted

My IGN: baileyt2002

Why would I like to join the server?: I'd like to join the server because I enjoy galactic tekkit and I'd like to try the modpack on a server, that is because I played tekkit on SP and now I would like to take another step further with tekkit on a multiplayer, a multiplayer server that seems good and a very willing server that seems AWESOME!!!

Have I played on any other of your servers?: I might've on tekkit classic.

Something about myself: I have played tekkit classic for almost a year, I enjoy making communities/towns on tekkit servers and I reckon I'll enjoy this server if I get whitelisted and try it out.

From your previous posts your not whitelisted, unless JD or Claw says otherwise.

Your ingame name: Ameos123

Why you want to join our server: i loved tekkit clasic and played it a fair bit figured i'd try the new tekkit also looking for a server i can play with a few guys

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?:

not sure what servers you guys have done

Something about yourself

Uhh im 18 enjoy minecraft lol

Your ingame name: TH117

Why you want to join our server: I have played and thoroughly enjoyed Tekkit classic, and I like playing on servers with decent and sizeable communities.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? I do not think I have played on one of your servers before.

Something about yourself: I'm Batman

Ingame name: Drapilf

Why you want to join our server: To learn and experience more tekkit. Have fun and contribute.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? I have played on tekkify

Something about yourself Quick learner, helpful, experienced with various mod packs.

Your ingame name: Sweatywang22 (sorry if its vulgar)

Why you want to join our server: Well, I just want to be in a whitelist server that barely lags and which has greif prevention.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? Nope.

Something about yourself: Well, to start off, im 13, have been playing tekkit for almost a year as of now, and I might stick around here alot if im whitelisted! :D Thanks

Your ingame name: Sweatywang22 (sorry if its vulgar)

Why you want to join our server: Well, I just want to be in a whitelist server that barely lags and which has greif prevention.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? Nope.

Something about yourself: Well, to start off, im 13, have been playing tekkit for almost a year as of now, and I might stick around here alot if im whitelisted! :D Thanks

Your in!

my in game name is hunter8564

Why you want to join our server: i want to join the server because i have a friend on there and he says it is a lot of fun so i wanted to check it out.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? i have played on feedthedonkeyftb.com and i really like that server but i have not been able to find a lot of tekkit servers so was glad when i was suggested one.

Something about yourself i really like to talk to people and help them out. i have skype so i talk to my friends while i am playing and i really like setting up shops and selling things in game. yeah i really like tekkit and would like to join the server plz let me add me to the whitelist.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons