[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ingame name:Itz_Rpain

Why you want to join our server: I love minecraft and I really would like to play in a server that runs this modpack

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No im new to this community.

Something about yourself: Im great to get along with and I got jokes

Your ingame name: i have 2 hope you dont mind they are, monkeyblade99 and monkeyblade007

Why you want to join our server:its white listed and it sounds like a blast! plus i hate the dimensional doors...

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?:no but i host my own server. ive played on every type of server exept the newest version of tekkit and i would love to try one out! like this one possibly maybe make a video about it.

Something about yourself: i love protected servers. and i am very good with redstone, and i can make videos. just one more thing i am a very deticated player so if i like a server im on it a lot! oh and by the way does raiding (to you) count as greifing?

Your ingame name: diamondeye83

Why you want to join our server: I am looking forward to trying out tekkit and would like a friendly server to do so

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? Ive played on many servers, including SGtekkit and Five kingdoms tekkit

Something about yourself: I am a skilled builder with mnay of the tekkit mods, but i would like to learn many of the new ones.

Your ingame name: nytmaster

Why you want to join our server: Seems to be good server to build and get to know some new folks.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? NO

Something about yourself: Well I'm 37 years old, been playing MC for couple years and Tekkit type servers for about a year. Just love to build things when i was young one playing space legos and the castle legos.

Hi my in game name is bigboydps

and i would like to test our ur server

the reason being is because from ur description it seems like a server i would like to explore and see the ban items so i know what im dealing with

-Thank u

IGN: KoffeeMist

I'd like to join for the friendly community as it's boring playing alone :I

I haven't played on a populated server before so it's new for me.

I'm 23 - computer engineer and programmer.

Your ingame name: Pedonymous

Why you want to join our server: Looking for quiet servers, public servers are always a mess

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yoursel: Excited to use Galacticraft!

Your ingame name: RedAssassin53

Why you want to join our server: I want to find a nice, friendly, non-grief tekkit server, and it sound awesome!

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which: ONly a tekkit classic server, Compositecraft.

Something about yourself: I am batman (not really). My favorite color is green.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons