[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my in game name is hunter8564

Why you want to join our server: i want to join the server because i have a friend on there and he says it is a lot of fun so i wanted to check it out.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? i have played on feedthedonkeyftb.com and i really like that server but i have not been able to find a lot of tekkit servers so was glad when i was suggested one.

Something about yourself i really like to talk to people and help them out. i have skype so i talk to my friends while i am playing and i really like setting up shops and selling things in game. yeah i really like tekkit and would like to join the server plz let me add me to the whitelist.

You're in!

Your ingame name NightFire666

Why you want to join our server Because the other server I am on messes up a bit,and may have Fallen Meteors disabled..

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? None

Something about yourself Beggars piss me off, but if you show potential I will give you an arm and a leg if it helps you get around.

Your ingame name: Coreycool99

Why you want to join our server: Because I Want To Play Tekkit With Others & Tekkit Is FUN!

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: No

Something about yourself: Well i Like Minecraft[PC], FarCry3[PS3] & ElderScrolls Skyrim[PS3]

Your ingame name: SkateNeff

Why you want to join our server: I want to try out this new tekkit and see how it is but it be great to play with others.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: No I haven't actually but I wouldn't mind.

Something about yourself: Well first of all my in game name is SkateNeff and not BetaWulf sadly. I'm 21 and mature. I love playing Minecraft and I wouldn't mind building with others. I wouldn't mind lending a hand to make this server awesome.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons