[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

ingame name: bomboy2121

why you want to join our server: i want to play in a server that theres no greif or pvp so i can enjoy the new modpack with everyone without hideing in a cave and hopeing no one will find me

have you played on any of our other servers: sadly no.

something about yourself: im 15 year old and till now i was a mod in a server(megatek) and never really played. now that the server down (no donators :( ) i can enjoy the modpack :)

i love to make shops in diffrent servers like bakery, elctronics, explosives(greif server) and i made a huge rollar coster!

if i will join the server, im going to build a nice shop im sure anyone will like.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign:yair10

why i want to join the server: i want to find a server that there are no griefers in it, because every server i was in had the same thing-starting a base, live peacefully for 2 in game days, and then some asshole moderator come and blow everything up so i can't do anything with what i got left. i really hope that this server will be the server i was looking for- no griefing, no annoying backstab traitors, and of course a great admin/moderator,owner.

have i played in one of your servers?: no. after a couple of bad servers i just stop playing multiplayer until the new tekkit release.

something about myself:i am 17 years old, i am great with understanding every mod i use, and i never got kick/ban/warning in any kind of server. plus, i am good with creating textures for mods. if you want, you can publish my work as the official server texture pack.

Your ingame name: Mazdo25.

Why you want to join our server: Why not? :P but i would like to start tekkit and one of my friends play on this server.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? : nope.

Something about yourself : im 15

Lol... ok im not the best in the world when it comes to english (its the internet, who cares?) but you are clearly like 7 years old.

And the ranks bs? i dont think the forum moderators will just randomly make you that rank without having reason.

You are banned for stealling hv solar panels then i find stashes of them hidden near where you lived

did it say that they were mine? I never I even had hvs at my house. This may just be a misunderstanding. For example:

1.a friend did use my account to steal hvs. (don't know were he put them)

2.its someone else put them there

Thanks

~melon

did it say that they were mine? I never I even had hvs at my house. This may just be a misunderstanding. For example:

1.a friend did use my account to steal hvs. (don't know were he put them)

2.its someone else put them there

Thanks

~melon

edit:I have something to tell jedi so I really really hope you'll think about letting me on for a little.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons