[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

Your in-game name: hrm15

Why you want to join our server: i've been looking for a server to have fun and explore

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? i have not played on any of your servers but i would like to try them

Something about yourself: i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and have not been banned from any server

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: madskater360 , wifimax1

Why we want to join your server: Looking for a clean, no griefing, no pvp server. First time on this new tekkit, going to be learning.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? : We played on JWL's tekkit server last year, and now we're back.

Something about ourselves: We are mature and ages 14 and 16 looking for something to do on the weekend and summer coming up!

My ingame name: zloppy_zlop

Why you want to join your server: to play tekkit

Have you played on any of your other servers, if so which? None

I really enjoy tekkit with my friend, which i will post information here also

My friend's ingame name: meowdly_meow

Why you want to join your server: to play tekkit

Have you played on any of your other servers, if so which? None

I am a cat! Meow~

in game name: dimetime35c i think

why: want friends to play tekkit with.

played before: no i havent played any servers.

about me: im 24 enjoy meeting new people. play steam games as a way to just relax after work and to just have fun. im cool with anyone. been know to use voice chat a little much but thats only cause i like talking to people. final note dont really know much bout the new tekkit. but will always look things up on the wiki and watch how to vids to learn what i need to know to make it work.

Sorry for the monstrous delay but both of you the two posts above me are whitelisted

Actually Dimetime35c I am going to need an acutal uername that you dont think is correct but you know is correct

Your ingame name marth138 and bogigls cause he doesnt have a fourm account

Why you want to join our server Cause it looks cool

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself I like pie.

Your ingame name: BlueAndGray

Why you want to join our server: I was a Resident in the Tekkit Classic server, and although I was inactive for a while, I'm back. I greatly appreciate the entire community. :)

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: Yes, on the previous Tekkit Classic server, as mentioned above.

Something about yourself: I'm one of those technical guys. I love doing things like making circuits with redstone and other stuff.

HELLLLLLLLLO my name is shadowfanjj (as my profile name) and iv been looking at a whitelist server to play on with no grief so i can play in peace i dont grief unless griefed myself and then i only grief the griefer but sometimes ill just get on with my minecraft and hope for the best also iv have been banned 2 times one was accidentaly house grief by tnt underground while mining the other was hacker

also i love to build any sort of contraption so if you got the resources ill build it for you at a price that we can discuss. i hope to see you on the server

THNX :3

Your ingame name: Wazzagon96

Why you want to join our server: Because i like playing Tekkit, and its not fun to be alone so i wanna play with others. Make a team and stuff.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: None

Something about yourself: Im 14, I was a senior admin in MarahinCraft(Tekkit(old)) but the server was shutdown because lack of fund, and I'm a member of the FSC Clan, a Trial Admin in a Tekkit server(which i quit because of the Creator is crazy griefer...). So yeah weird things, weird world.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons