[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ingame name: tinytina95

Why you want to join our server: I enjoy tekkit and ftb and want to try something new.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: Tekkify

Something about yourself: Love creating things, and adventuring. ^.^

The GF.

Your ingame name breakingyogibeat

Why you want to join our server love the rules

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? old tekkit

Something about yourself i dont like being attacked and like to work with people

Your ingame name: micdoodle8

Why you want to join our server: Have a peek, like to see how my mod is being used in larger servers

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: Nope, not yet anyway.

Something about yourself: I make mods

:P

Why you want to join our server: Have a peek, like to see how my mod is being used in larger servers

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: Nope, not yet anyway.

Something about yourself: I make mods :P

I guess your whitelisted ;)

hgdkgjsfdjghjslafhkghkjlagghlkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something about yourself: I make mods :P

Really awesome to see a modder on our server, makes me very happy :D Hope you like it

I wish i was here to greet you my self, we have been working hard on this server :)

So far our Tekkit 2 server is doing great! We've slowly but surely been gaining a crowd of players who enjoy it, and we hope to grow our community more! Please people, keep sending in applications (that follow the rules) and we'll accept them. Have fun.

in-game name:yuolyuol

Why: I like to help out others even when i just start. I also would really like for others to teach me about this new modpack

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? I played on the voltz JWL Gaming for a bit then stopped

Something about me: Im 11 and i have been staff on another server, and i LOVE tekkit. I have played a lot of tekkit classic so i should be pretty familiar.

Your ingame name: PhillyLover

Why you want to join the server: I like this mod alot and would like to find a new one to record on.

Have you played on any of our other server,if so which: No

Something about yourself: Im 15 and I love the technic pack

Your ingame name: ymmit64

Why you want to join the server: I like a good server with nise staff

Have you played on any of our other server,if so which: No

Something about yourself: Im 12 and I think tekkit is the best mod pack.

Your ingame name: kidgamer100

Why you want to join our server: i want to play on a fun tekkit server

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: your tekkit classic server

Something about yourself: i like making programs in computercraft

My ingame name: CuteCaliCutie.

I would like to join this server because i already have some friends that play on this server and they were telling me about it and i think it sounds really cool and want to try!

Sadly no i have not played on any of your other severs but i may check them out :D

Something about me: My name is Corey and i am 17 years old and i have played Minecraft for a year and a half. I also love to talk and have fun!

Your ingame name: Shooterman101

Why you want to join our server: I was referred by a friend

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? no I have not but it looks good

Something about yourself: Building alot of stuff, with heaps of trading is too good to pass up

Your ingame name: Sidman708

Why you want to join our server: I enjoy playing on tekkit servers and currently have friends on there!

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: 18 year old Uni student

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons