[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name

Lord_Geo12

Why do you want to join our server?

Cause I got a feeling this is a good server

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers?

Cause I couldn't find any other good tekkit servers and no I haven't played on any of you're any of your other servers

Something about yourself

I like tekkit

I dont know what is with this constant rollback but i am looking into it

Update: the problem appears to be fixed :), ptweaks our nolag plugin was rolling back useless chunks. Its stoped now, If anyone lost anything in the rollbacks please inform me and i will fix the damage :)

I dont know what is with this constant rollback but i am looking into it

Update: the problem appears to be fixed :), ptweaks our nolag plugin was rolling back useless chunks. Its stoped now, If anyone lost anything in the rollbacks please inform me and i will fix the damage :)

A quarry, an item tesseract and an energy tesseract

Gam3rzRus

I want to join your server, because I have never been on a tekkit server, and that I can run machines while I'm offline(super useful for me because I'm on a laptop).

I chose JWL, because it seemed unlikely that any of my stuff will get griefed. I have never been on a tekkit server.

I am a 13 year old middle-schooler, about to go to high-school. I am in Pre-AP(pre-Avanced Placement) language arts, and in Algebra I.

I hope you choose me, because it will be an awesome experience for me.

Your in-game name: ElBob123

Why do you want to join our server? Just looking for a fun Tekkit server to join

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? I have not but would like to

Something about yourself: I'm 25, I make websites and I prefer cold coffee

Your in-game name: xoundeadxo123

Why do you want to join our server? I want to join your sever because just about every sever I am on, there is always griefing and alot of pvp.

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? No.

Something about yourself: I am 16 and just love being part of a server community!

Your in-game name: xoundeadxo123

Why do you want to join our server? I want to join your sever because just about every sever I am on, there is always griefing and alot of pvp.

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? No.

Something about yourself: I am 16 and just love being part of a server community!

Sorry for the huge delay! Your in!

Your in-game name: Sygmasf

Why do you want to join our server?: no reason in particular, it seems friendly and playable

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers?: no, it's my first time on your server

Something about yourself: i like to play minecraft and despite my years spent playing (from beta version) it doesn't annoyed me yet...then i've discovered the tekkit world and bom, collapsed XD

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons