[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hash returned xD i finally was able to get a laptop which is capable of running tekkit smoothly ^-^ and its not faulty either, yay! so i hope to see you guys around on the server!

IGN: Agent_Whisp

Why you want to join?: Because i loved JWL so much, i want to come play and play with everyone again!

Other servers: I played on the older tekkit with you guys! im sure you remember me ^-^ if not then i'll just reming you of me.

Something about yourself: I love spending time with others and making them happy as i possibly can! I will try my hardest!

I hash returned xD i finally was able to get a laptop which is capable of running tekkit smoothly ^-^ and its not faulty either, yay! so i hope to see you guys around on the server!

IGN: Agent_Whisp

Why you want to join?: Because i loved JWL so much, i want to come play and play with everyone again!

Other servers: I played on the older tekkit with you guys! im sure you remember me ^-^ if not then i'll just reming you of me.

Something about yourself: I love spending time with others and making them happy as i possibly can! I will try my hardest!

Oooooh! you will be whitelisted ASAP!

did it say that they were mine? I never I even had hvs at my house. This may just be a misunderstanding. For example:

1.a friend did use my account to steal hvs. (don't know were he put them)

2.its someone else put them there

For situation 2, they can tell who put them there with plugin tools, so good luck blaming it on someone else. For situation 1, you and only you are responsible for the security of your account. If you allow a friend to use it, you are responsible for their actions while using it. End of story.

For situation 2, they can tell who put them there with plugin tools, so good luck blaming it on someone else. For situation 1, you and only you are responsible for the security of your account. If you allow a friend to use it, you are responsible for their actions while using it. End of story.

Good to see some moderator presence in our topic :)

Your in-game name: Oceans14th

Why do you want to join our server?: Just started looking for a multiplayer server with no griefing and no PvP. Just looking for a place to build stuff with other people

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? Just looked like a well run server that had their stuff together. Never played on another JWL server

Something about yourself: I'm a layed back casual player that has a lot of time on his hands. Like figuring things out and making cool stuff happen.

Your in-game name: Oceans14th

Why do you want to join our server?: Just started looking for a multiplayer server with no griefing and no PvP. Just looking for a place to build stuff with other people

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? Just looked like a well run server that had their stuff together. Never played on another JWL server

Something about yourself: I'm a layed back casual player that has a lot of time on his hands. Like figuring things out and making cool stuff happen.

Your in!

Your in-game name Bean2222

Why do you want to join our server? Because it is no PVP and no griefing.

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? No.

Something about yourself: I'm a hard worker and good builder.

Your in-game name: luke_warmwater

Why do you want to join our server? Want to play multiplayer and yours seems like one of the more popular

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? No

Something about yourself: I brush my teeth in the shower (was this supposed to be minecraft related?)

Well something's gone horribly wrong... Last time I was on the server, I was gliding and used the blink drive to teleport to the ground, which crashed the game; Now I crash as soon as I try to connect to the server. Any chance someone could manually reposition me back to the spawn?

Well something's gone horribly wrong... Last time I was on the server, I was gliding and used the blink drive to teleport to the ground, which crashed the game; Now I crash as soon as I try to connect to the server. Any chance someone could manually reposition me back to the spawn?

Try to delete your tekkitmain folder in .technic

Your in-game name: luke_warmwater

Why do you want to join our server? Want to play multiplayer and yours seems like one of the more popular

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? No

Something about yourself: I brush my teeth in the shower (was this supposed to be minecraft related?)

Your Whitelisted.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons