[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name: mkt2807

Why do you want to join our server? want to goto the moon

Why JWL? Looks like a great server and is well looked after

Something about yourself I'm unemployed, still live at home and I like food

Your in-game name: mkt2807

Why do you want to join our server? want to goto the moon

Why JWL? Looks like a great server and is well looked after

Something about yourself I'm unemployed, still live at home and I like food

bastrian

I play already on you Voltz server

As stated above

U know me claw :D

Your both in

Ingame name : Tristatus

Why do you want to join our server? i have a friend on your server and i search and server.

Why JWL/Have you played on any of our other servers? Yea i played on the Jwl voltz server but leave because the base was blown up two times.

Something about yourself: I played tekkit for a long time

Not sure what you mean by that, I do have teamspeak and it's up and running right now.

The FTB forum post is waiting for a moderator's approval, not sure how long that is going to take but until then you'll just have to wait :L

Doesn't work for people without teamspeak for some reason...

And im about 99% sure that teamspeak has nothing to do with looking at the forum lol.

Your in-game name: Axeldavenport

Why do you want to join our server?: I have recently picked tekkit back up after loving it before. I would love to experience it with others instead of on my own.

Why JWL?: Your server looks well constructed and looks like I would be able to easily fit in with your server.

Something about yourself: I am not new to tekkit. But I am new to the new tekkit. I want to get used to the new tekkit. I enjoy playing with others and mainly building large factories and houses :)

Slaidninj

because I got back into minecraft and wanted to try a new tekkit server since the other one I was playing ended up dying.

Because this server seems very interesting. I have seen a lot of servers in my past and yours takes the cake ( the cake is a lie!)

I am not new to tekkit;however, its been a while since I have played my last time I played was classic. I have ran my own servers so I know what its like to be a admin and I am not that type of person to mess things up. I am 21 years old and act like it. I enjoy helping others as well Thank you for your time at looking at my application. :3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons