[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ingame name - ajqhpdm

Why you want to join our - i've been looking for a good server with a good community for along time, and this one looks promising

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? I have not.

Something about yourself - I'm 16 and i just got my first job. I host a minecraft server *Server IP removed*, and i LOVE computers and computer games

Your in-game name - Wbuehner

Why do you want to join our server? - Looking for a good and well organized server to play...

Why JWL? - Have heard it has one of the best Tekkit Classic servers and Tekkit server....

Something about yourself - Pretty cool person to be around, I don't get annoying and I'm not rude...

Your in-game name: t3hyoshi2

why do you want to join our server?: it looks fun and theres not many tekkit servers out there without greif and pvp everywhere

why JWL?: i saw it on the technic forums and thought it looked awesome XD

something about yourself: i plan to become a game developer when i learn how to code :P

Your in-game name: t3hyoshi2

why do you want to join our server?: it looks fun and theres not many tekkit servers out there without greif and pvp everywhere

why JWL?: i saw it on the technic forums and thought it looked awesome XD

something about yourself: i plan to become a game developer when i learn how to code :P

Your in, and computercraft is a great place to start coding!

Your in-game name: liltom1993, IssunTheArt (two people in one app, hope it's okay)

Why do you want to join our server? Both haven't tried the new tekkit pack, wanted to check it out!

Why JWL? No particular reason, just looks a step above the other servers listed here.

Something about yourself: I skate and am a plumber, and have ran a minecraft server in the past (liltom1993), Mainly learning new things and new ways I can accomplish a goal (Issun). Cheers!

Your in game name: garfinator5

Why do you want to join our server? My friend told me about it and tekkit seems really cool

Why JWL? I just wanted a good community to help me start out in tekkit

Something about yourself: I like to play video games alot

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owix1 approved application!

(that's my friend)

(sorry for not being on the server lately, computer was acting up!)

Your ingame name: max331

Why you want to join our server: Because I'm inbetween servers and am looking for a new one

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No

Something about yourself: Im 16 and I like tekkit

Wereferret

Why do you want to join our server?

I have played all forms of minecraft and was looking for nice semi quiet server to get familiar with the new features of tekkit

Why JWL?

Forum post is how I found you

Something about yourself

Love to build and explore and always happy to help

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons