[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name Fulgorre

Why do you want to join our server? Looks like a friendly place.

Why JWL? Has all the features I'm looking for. Also looks like the server keeps up on updates.

Something about yourself:22 year old who likes to play games in my free time.

IGN: coletonking

Why join the server?: Looking for a committed group of people willing to discern and master the modpack with me in a grief-free environment.

Why JWL?: JWL runs Towny and LWC which are two of my favorite plug-ins, also the banned item list seems reasonable and I enjoy playing on white-listed servers because they run much more smoothly than most other servers.

Something About Myself: I'm 16 years old, have been playing tekkit classic for over a year, and am looking forward to discovering more about this tekkit!

Your in-game name NightFire666

Why do you want to join our server? It's hard finding a decent server now a days...

Why JWL? See above. I've spent a good week trying to find a decent server. I'm hoping I can say this is the one!

Something about yourself Nothing really to say. So long as I'm not cheated out of my items I am a nice guy.

Your in-game name NightFire666

Why do you want to join our server? It's hard finding a decent server now a days...

Why JWL? See above. I've spent a good week trying to find a decent server. I'm hoping I can say this is the one!

Something about yourself Nothing really to say. So long as I'm not cheated out of my items I am a nice guy.

IGN: coletonking

Why join the server?: Looking for a committed group of people willing to discern and master the modpack with me in a grief-free environment.

Why JWL?: JWL runs Towny and LWC which are two of my favorite plug-ins, also the banned item list seems reasonable and I enjoy playing on white-listed servers because they run much more smoothly than most other servers.

Something About Myself: I'm 16 years old, have been playing tekkit classic for over a year, and am looking forward to discovering more about this tekkit!

Your both in!

Your in-game name- StarSwift_

Why do you want to join our server?- I like to stay up to date and adapt with the changes of tekkit

Why JWL- it looks like a fun place to make new friends. plus the race bit intrigues me >_>

Something about yourself- I absolutely despise griefing legal or no I can't stand it

Hi jedi if your reading this I miss jwl. I got banned for something I technically didn't do because someone went on my account on the old server. If your reading this I miss you. (<-----sorry it sounds gay)

i could talk to claw to sort out the problem and maybe get you unbanned. also, you may be unbanned just not whitelisted to the server, so make a application and i may be able to allow you in

IGN: smalttrain

Why do you want to join the server? I want a stable tekkit server to enjoy with friends and it seems nice =)

Why JWL- The race system sounds unique and something fun to explore, and you all look like you have a fun community to enjoy!

Something about yourself: I'm 19 years old, I love the concept of building on tekkit, I enjoy playing music and playing minecraft with some cool people =)

IGN: romeo0923

Why do you want to join the server? I want a stable tekkit server to enjoy with friends

Why JWL- The race system sounds unique and something fun to explore, and you all look like you have a fun community

Something about yourself: I'm 20 years old, I love playing tekkit and playing with my friends...

Your ingame name: TylerMiller843

Why you want to join our server: I really want to play in a server to playe tekkit with some new people

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I am 16 and I have played tekkit for about a year now

Your in-game name Skiidmarkz

Why do you want to join our server? It looks super dope rad fun and my friends are playing on it.

Why JWL? classes look super dope tizight

Something about yourself

Im 29 Born in Arkansas I currently am a student in TX

Your in-game name: hisin

Why do you want to join our server?

To play the new tekkit pack with other people

Why JWL?

Judging from the amount of apps posted here it looks like its popular.

Something about yourself

I am a coder and I'm learning lua to use ComputerCraft to its max potential

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons