[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name: Daemon2797

Why do you want to join our server:You use the newest version of Tekkit and this looks like a fun server.

Why JWL: The races system seems really cool, also I like having the option of pvp or not pvp.

Something about yourself: Im 16 and really enjoy this modpack.

Your in-game name: Solarman_

Why do you want to join our server? New to this version of Tekkit

Why JWL? I like the class system and was hopping that people on server would help me learn how to do everything

Something about yourself: I like to learn how to make everything in these mods and when i accidentally destroy something i try my best to put it back together

Your in-game name:arnipa2

Why do you want to join our server?: seems like an awesome server, especially the races part.

Why JWL?: dont know, i just like to try new things.

Something about yourself: am 16 and i like to play games

Your in-game name:

Rockdude101

Why do you want to join our server?

I'm looking for a great tekkit server with decent grief protection, so my stuff doesn't get broken.

Why JWL?

I like toggle-PVP servers, and I've never played on a server with a race system. =D

Something about yourself:

I'm fairly decent at coding, so I can help others with ComputerCraft stuffs. Also, I like building small houses and unnecessarily large factories.

Your in-game name

Chefkawosaki

Why do you want to join our server?

I want to get back into tekkit and this seems like a good place to start. (Plus I love kitsunes .w.)

Why JWL?

Seems like a fairly reasonable server, which are hard to find these days.

Something about yourself

I really like to explore and build massive companies with friends. Not much else to say.

Your in-game name: MrFiretiger778

Why do you want to join our server?: Well i haven't played tekkit in a long time and my friend wanted me to play it with him on a whitelist server so here i am c:

Why JWL?: It's the server he recommended to me and it seemed decent from the post.

Something about yourself: Well i'm into computercraft and the sort, building some stuff, nothing out of the ordinary.

Your in-game name: spartan5573

Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a new tekkit server to play on that has a good community

Why JWL?: The server has fair and reasonable rules/restrictions/banneditems and that I know of still has computercraft (my favorite mod). That, and I find that white-list servers typically have good communities.

Something about yourself: Well, I'm on an FRC team. I basically head it, I'm familiar with all the systems, the programming, components, you name it I can do it. I like to program alot, and I can do some astonishing things with computercraft (Virtual Intelligences for example. And yes, I've done it before). Besides that, I'm pretty friendly, I like to stick with a group on servers

IGN: Phoenixstar117

WDYWTJOS: Well I recently started playing Tekkit again (I have not played since it was in 1.2.5) and am wanting to be able to join a small community server where I can relax and just play Tekkit.

WJWL: Because it is one of the only Non PVP and Non Griefing servers I have been able to find, which is exactly what I like.

SAY: Well as I said before I have not played Tekkit is a very long time, but I used to own myself a server, which I still have but it is currently running an entirely different game. But I guess I was fairly decent, and had created some very interesting machines. But that is about it about me.

Hope I can get accepted into the server.

I guess I should try to fill out an application! :D

IGN: BionicPuppies

Why do you want to join our server? : I have recently played on another server,they said they didn't have griefing but in some ways the could open my condenser and steal my stuff so I want to join yours. Also the other server would stay on for only THREE ours at a time so that really stinks.

Why JWL? : I think that JWL is a nice community where people will share and have fun together!

Something about yourself: I have to admit, I am 12 years old (but very mature) and I hope you don't strike me down on that. I love to build on these kinds of servers and will someday probably build a really big castle far away from spawn and build contraptions in it.

Thank you in advance for reading and hopefully adding me to the whitelist!

-BionicPuppies

Q. Your in-game name

A. The_Dark_Axle

Q. Why do you want to join our server?

A. I'm hoping both me and my friends are accepted that we may join and play together. :3

Q. Why JWL?

A. Because i have been looking around and so far it looks like it will be fun.

Q. Something about yourself

A. 1. I'm quiet. 2. because of my hands i'm a Vary slow typer 3. I have never played on this mod pack before so i figured a server would be the best thing to start on

Now then I have a question for all of you

Q. Do you like Bananas?.

Axle.

PS. my friend is. cowman33

Your in-game name: Drakonar

Why do you want to join our server?: Because I want a steady and fair environment with a friendly community in which I can build and learn tekkit.

Why JWL?: Whitelist means not everyone can enter the server, hence the probability of spammers/racist remarks is minimal, plus I do belive this server might be a nice start in my tekkit adventures

Something about yourself: English is not my native language, so You must forgive me if I make any grammar mistakes or am not clear at times.

Hope to see You all in-game soon, have fun!

Oh yah claw or jd or someone i created a wiki for jwl gaming so people can share stuff if they dont want a jwlgaming website account! If claw or jd could make a wiki acount I could make them admins and stuff. Reply on the wiki in the comments if you want to help make the wiki better!

Link: http://jwlgaming.wikia.com/wiki/JWL_Gaming!_Wiki

Also people can add pages about what they built!

Your in-game name: ampenergy33

Why do you want to join our server?: Been looking for a new non PvP server after last one got shutdown.

Why JWL?: Looking for any server that is no pvp.

Something about yourself: I'm 14, like to go to the moon (In-game of course.), I go alone most of the time.

IGN: NinjaHat_

I would like to join this server because I really enjoy playing tekkit and want to become part of a community just like this one

Have I played on any of your other servers: no I have not but I may if I get on to this one

Some thing about myself: I have played tekkit for half a year now and minecraft in general for a hole year and in tekkit I like to play in the magic side of things

Your in-game name: Chocobunny

Why do you want to join our server? As a veteran of the old Tekkit, the absolute thing at least I hate is building a huge machine complex which takes several hours, loggin offline and then coming back, only to see it either ransacked or just a smoking crater.

Why JWL? Of all no-pvp servers, JWL looks the most promising.. and I'm getting a weird déja vú feeling about the name, and I don't know why.

Something about yourself: I'm usually try to humour other people and try to be as friendly as I can.

hey my name is Noahlew1

i want to join your server because ive been looking on this wedsite for about fifteen minutes and yours caught my eye the thunder thing

you have looks realy cool and theres not much else to say

im sorry i dont know what jwl means

i dont like talking to people i dint know so normally im a lone wolf but im a chatterbox and i will be talking all the time in the chat box and im not smart

so ill be asking questions quite a bit

Your in-game name: Slamer165

Why do you want to join our server?: Ive been looking for a nice server that doesnt have too many things banned on it. Its a shame you guys had to get rid of DD and Mystcraft, but I guess I'll just have to make due.

Why JWL?: JWL Seems like a fun, interesting server with decent people and it looks like it could be a nice server to try and make some friends in.

Something about yourself: I am a self claimed Galacticraft Expert. I have built many complex set ups and a highly advanced space station....I have also dabbled with ME a bit and can build an item storage server quite efficiently

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons