[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

In order to join the server you must be on Tekkitmain version 1.1.5, in order to get this version, Click on the Tekkitmain icon, below it click on the gear icon and select latest build

tekkitmainheaders0004la.png

We'd love you to join our friendly and helpful community,

you will be bombarded with welcomes when you join!

IP:

IP:199.191.59.130:26000

jwlgaming.net

TS3: 199.191.59.130

When you Join the Server:

You will appear in a room where you will select your race on the server. Each race has 3 unique perks which will enhance your players base power and abilities.

Races:

Ancient Blood

Kitsune

Vampire

Lycanthrope

See in game for powers

qjh.png

20130525220401.png

kiph.png

20130505212323.png

The Thunder Cube:

To add an element of PvP to the players, a giant arena has been created for players to endlessly slaughter each other!

While inside the Thunder Cube, PvP is enabled and teleporting is blocked to allow a fair fight!

GAME ON

kqsp.png

Map of Spawn:

wlx.png

Plugins:

Towny

IConomy

Vault

LWC

Chestshop

Logblock

Essentials

Herochat

S86 Powers

tekkitmainheaders0002la.png

No Griefing

No PvP unless the other party agrees

No Excessive swearing

No Spamming of global chat

No handouts

No Asking for promotion

tekkitmainheaders0003la.png

Mystcraft is removed

Dimensional doors mod is removed

Lux Capacitator is disabled-Griefing

Torch placer is disabled-Griefing

Blade launcher is disabled-Griefing

Explosions are disabled

Galacticraft leaf decay is disabled

tekkitmainheaders0000la.png

Your application should look like this:

Your in-game name

Why do you want to join our server?

Why JWL?

Something about yourself

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ingame name: Skylander911

Why you want to join our server: Because I loved the JWL tekkit classic server! :)

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? yes tekkit classic

Something about yourself: I like to be in a good community and i'm sure i'll find it over here!

Your ingame name: UB43

Why you want to join our server: I got denied because of my low age on another tekkit server :(.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: None.

Something about yourself: Im 9 But very mature and i love building and technical stuff. I get bored alone and have been on this site half an hour looking for a server.

Your ingame name: Kaktus021

Why you want to join our server: I've been meaning to play tekkit again. With the new update now seems like a good chance.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? OmniCraft, JolliCraft and a few others.

Something about yourself: I'm 25, my job is creepy and I have a twin brother.

Ingame name:yuolyuol

Why: I want to try tekkit and I love popular servers where I can interact with people.

Other servers: JWL gaming tekkit classic for a few min

Something about me: I'm a staff on another server even though im 10 and I love to play tekkit and I come on servers daily

Your ingame name: swordboy64

Why you want to join our server: i want to learn more about the new pack and maybe get me and my friends to build a giant space station

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: no but i might try some out if i like this server

Something about yourself: my name is Oliver i'm 13 and i'm nice to other people as long as they are nice to me and i know a lot about most of the mods but not all

Your ingame name: mor_shed

Why you want to join our server: Explore the new Tekkit, with others!

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: No, not yet.

Something about yourself: The IGN is not my real name...

Your ingame name - Shablo5 (AND) Phasersonfun (That's me and my girlfriend)

Why you want to join our server Looking for a nice tekkit server to play on.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? I have not.

Something about yourself I'm 22, she's 20. Just looking to get back into modded servers. I work for a Minecraft hosting company full time and in my off time I like to play MC and DOTA2.

Your ingame name: xDeckOfJokersx

Why you want to join our server: Played your voltz server and it was awesome and I think this sever will be too.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: I have played jwl voltz

Something about yourself : im 17 and looking for tekkit server I play when I can due to my ap classes.

Your ingame name: Death_Monster

Why you want to join our server: I really want to play in a server that runs this new modpack :)

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I am 13 and I love Minecraft and Tekkit even more!

IGN: nom9898

Why do you want to join?: I want to build up my company Nomco. to make the technical world a better place :D

Have you played on any of our other servers?: I have not been on any of your other servers

Somthing about you: Im 14, I love to build towers(nice looking), and I quite like the Computercraft mod.

Your ingame name:dragonoon

Why you want to join our server: I played tekkit quite a long time ago and I personally just want to play tekkit since vanilla minecraft has very little to do.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? Afraid not

Something about yourself: Im a league of legends fanboy.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons