[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Swordsyke

Why you want to join our server: I am looking for a new server to join because of the new Tekkit.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No, I'm sorry. There's always a first for everything, isn't there?

Something about yourself: I love engineering and building complex factories.

IGN: Livingfear

Why you want to join our server: I enjoy playing Tekkit and would rather play with a minecraft community I am more familiar with.

Have you played on any of our other servers: I have played on the classic tekkit server for a while, and I played a little on the voltz.

Something about yourself: I like Tekkit

I know claw bitch! Whitelist me!

Ingame name: TriiGuhZ

Why you want to join our server: I love to talk and work together as a community, helping out with other people's builds and just lending a neighbourly hand or copper ingot. :) I only expect consistent uptime, not too much lag and friendly users. I want to find a nice and consistent server that I could use in order to make builds and show them off! ;)

Have you played on any of our other servers? No, I haven't.

Something about my self:

Firstly and most importantly, I'm Patrick. I live in Canada and love to joke around. In Vanilla Minecraft, my favourite things include redstone and diamond hoes. In tekkit, I love working with Nuclear Reactors and the Thermal Expansion pack :P In Tekkit, I try to be as creative as possible, building in the weirdest places and with the most unique styles. When I work, I stay determined and is willing to spend days and hours on a single build, simply for aesthetics.I've been playing well over year now, I've been fairly new to tekkit lite (about a year)). I constantly watch loads of YouTube videos about tekkit (both lite and classic) and many different mods (yogbox, FtB). I'm always on skype and have both a webcam and a mic. :) I understand the logic in Nuclear Reactors and Redstone, as well. I wish. I know BC, AE and TE well, I just feel like I don't use it often enough.

IGN: gr71cj5

why? Because this looks like a good server to try out for the new modpack, I'm really looking forward to it

I have not played on any other of you servers I believe.

Something: I have played classic tekkit for quite awhile now and with all the new additions, expect this version to be more fun

(P.S. can i get my friend whitelisted too? he wants to join for the same reason, IGN: Virdianskull)

Your ingame name: vent22

Why you want to join our server: I want to join so i could make good friends and to build great machines to produce many items. I also want to explore space with other people. The server seems very nice and I would love to join this server with this new mod pack.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which?: I haven't played any of the servers. This would be my first one to played in.

Something about yourself: I'm am 19 years old and I'm a very nice and creative guy. I have many ideas of factories and machines to make. This server will be perfect to building my machines and factories. I been playing Tekkit classic since it came out and this new mod pack is still new to me but i know the basics of it.

IGN: jjcrafter98

why you want to join our server: Im looking for a no pvp and no grief server that i can just explore and experiment with machines. I also cant run a server like this on my computer so im looking to play on one with no lag and so i can play with other people.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No

something about yourself: Im 14 years old and im a creative minecraft builder who loves building and creating stuff. I also really want to build a spaceship and build a spacebase. That would be awesome!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons