[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jjcrafter98

why you want to join our server: Im looking for a no pvp and no grief server that i can just explore and experiment with machines. I also cant run a server like this on my computer so im looking to play on one with no lag and so i can play with other people.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No

something about yourself: Im 14 years old and im a creative minecraft builder who loves building and creating stuff. I also really want to build a spaceship and build a spacebase. That would be awesome!

jjcrafter your in.

Your ingame name: firehead98pizza

Why you want to join our server I want to play on a server that is whitelisted and no greifing

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No

Something about yourself Im used to lots of mods and know alot about them im 15 and i like to build a base and get good then help the other people on the server

Your ingame name: firehead98pizza

Why you want to join our server I want to play on a server that is whitelisted and no greifing

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No

Something about yourself Im used to lots of mods and know alot about them im 15 and i like to build a base and get good then help the other people on the server

Your in, cant wait to see that base.

Your ingame name: cloneco

Why you want to join our server: I really want to play in a server that runs this new modpack

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I am 14 and I realy like Tekkit especially the new pack

i cant get in i think you need to reload the whitelist

K, try again.

Your ingame name: cloneco

Why you want to join our server: I really want to play in a server that runs this new modpack

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I am 14 and I realy like Tekkit especially the new pack

Your whitelisted.

Your ingame name firetype01

Why you want to join our server Because I want a new server to play on

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No Sadly

Something about yourself I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years and tekkit about 1 1/2 years Im also going to help firehead for hes my brother.

ign: snoopy246

why?: Because there are really no other good servers and this one sounds amazing!!! :D i look forward to maybe being whitelisted?

i haven't played on any other of your server :(

and i have long hair. :D but aside from that ive been playing minecraft since alpha and im pretty experienced with tekkit!!!! not being big headed or anything.. but im also quite the good builder ;)

JJ, one you open up the launcher, do not start the game yet. Instead, look to the very left, right in the middle under the Tekkit2 logo you should see a gear icon. Click it, and once the Tekkit Options window pops up, under the Select Build section, check the 'Manually Select a Build' option. Once you've done that, at the top it should say something along the lines of "1.0.5 - Latest", click it and multiple options will open up, then simply press on 1.0.3, save and exit the window. Now you can launch the game and join the server. Good luck.

Your ingame name: tyler626734

Why you want to join our server: I enjoy the social aspect of servers and I feel like this server will be a good one

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which: no, but I am anxious to play

Something about yourself: I'm a big mc fan I especially like Tekkit and volts for the mechanical aspect.

Your ingame name: tyler626734

Why you want to join our server: I enjoy the social aspect of servers and I feel like this server will be a good one

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which: no, but I am anxious to play

Something about yourself: I'm a big mc fan I especially like Tekkit and volts for the mechanical aspect.

You've been whitelisted

My IGN: xXILTTXx

Why I'd like to join the server: I'd like to join to do some griefing!, do some pvping even if other party disagrees!, do some excessive swearing!, do some spamming on global chat!, ask for many handouts! and I'd like to keep asking for a PROMOTION!

Have I played on any of your other servers?, if so which?: I haven't played on any of your other servers, but I'm hoping that this server would be the first one I join! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Something about myself: I like to start war on servers that don't want pvping! :D

My IGN: xXILTTXx

Why I'd like to join the server: I'd like to join to do some griefing!, do some pvping even if other party disagrees!, do some excessive swearing!, do some spamming on global chat!, ask for many handouts! and I'd like to keep asking for a PROMOTION!

Have I played on any of your other servers?, if so which?: I haven't played on any of your other servers, but I'm hoping that this server would be the first one I join! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Something about myself: I like to start war on servers that don't want pvping! :D

Is this some kind of joke? You won't be whitelisted.

In other news the server is now 1.0.5!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons