[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

jjd210

Your ingame name: aet2505

Why you want to join our server: I want to have a look around and you joined mine so I thought I would join yours
:P

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? No.

Something about yourself: I'm a Co-Owner of Gearz Tekkit ('Your rival' according to claw).

Lol thank you stas

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name: Zariodan

Why do you want to join our server? I want to try the new modpack in a multiplayer environnement.

Why JWL? Because it has everything I want a server to have.

Something about yourself: I am 25 years old and I don't know much about the new modpack. I learn very fast and I like to build on my own. But I also like to team with other people to build wonderful things.

Your in-game name: DK15

Why do you want to join our server? I love mods, and really am excited to come here because of the friendly comments I have heard about this server Plus im tired of talking to myself in SP.

Why JWL? Well it's a server with abbreviations which is awesome! Mainly again the friendly attitude I have seen in the comments alone.

Something about yourself: I am 16, I love the mods, I love teaching people and explaining especially through contraptions. In general I love hanging out with people and playing these awesome mods!

In game name: hellzkicker

Why you want to join our server: I really enjoy Tekkit and it gets a bit lonely playing single player and this server looks friendly. No PVP is also appealing as i don't like being constantly murdered.

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? None.

Something about yourself: I'm 18 and im a student.

In game name: Bradgarner

Why you want to join our server: want to play with my friend (hellzkicker) and i havent played the new tekkit yet so it will be good to get the hang of it with others!

Have you played on any of our other servers, if so which? None.

Something about yourself: I'm 17 and im a student.

Your in-game name: danz409

Why do you want to join our server?: looking for another server. currently playing on gearz but between lag/crashes and as being down half the weekend. i'm looking for something new

Why JWL?: looks like it may fit the bill.

Something about yourself: white, single, live in cincinnati, love to play games, work full time for inframe infrastructure management.

Your in-game name: Amptony7

Why do you want to join our server? I was an Iron donor in your Tekkit classic server, and i would enjoy being into your new server :D

Why JWL? Like i said before, i was an iron donor in your previous tekkit server, and it was the best tekkit server i found. so id like to go on the best tekkit server again :D

Something about yourself: Im 14, im hoping to strt a youtube channl in a year or two, Sea Lions are my favorite animal, i hate griefers :c, Catbug.

Your in-game name: djflora

Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a fun server to try all this fancy-schmancy space exploration stuff on.

Why JWL?: I chose JWL because it was on the forums and I saw it and I clicked it... sorry thats a tough question.

Something about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and tekkit/ftb for 1 year

Your in-game name: nitrous123

Why do you want to join our server?: Making the switch from Tekkit Lite and looking for a new server to call home.

Why JWL?: You guys seem like a solid community, and hopefully the server is lag free.

Something about yourself: Been a big fan of tekkit for serveral years now. The new additions to Tekkit look awesome, really looking forward to trying them out on SMP.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons